LOL why Walmart lost out......

CarpeDiem

I got my ad in the mail on SATURDAY! there were NONE in the papers here anywhere and it didnt the houses here till sat so....so oh boy that helps the FRIDAY sales....esp when they threaten on here OMG dont leak anything....

had to share I thought it was pretty funny

I still haven't got mine and I have a Walmarts just down the street but haven't been there in a few weeks. I do have to say that probably on Monday I will get a stack of circulars all for this past weekend, my mail service is really lacking.

This makes no sense, All Wal Mart circulars for Black Friday were printed the beginning of November, could not ship from the printer until Wednesday 11/13 & all had to be delivered to the newspapers & mail houses on Thursday 11/14. Wal Mart prints with 4 or 5 different printing companies & prints in 15-20 printing plants. I believe for the Black Friday ad, they printed 92 million circulars. If there was a problem with delivery of your ad, either via newspaper or mail, the problem is with the newpaper or mailhouse, not Wal Mart. I would call or e mail Wal Mart & complain so they can go after the newspaper/mail house responsible for your area.

It sounds like your newspapers all had problems inserting the right ad on the right day/inserting the ad at all. Let Wal Mart know, because I can tell you the newspapers will send Wal Mart bills for inserting the ad, & it sounds like Wal Mart didn't get what they paid for.

Well I did look online...which nothing I had to have...however alot of people here since we kinda live in the land that was forgotten with alot of older people still alot here dont "do the net thing" I did go to try to find a few $2 dvd's and the store seemed to be dead. And it's not like just run there and try to get an ad...I'm 30 miles from the store and tons of towns further. It's just odd.

it wasnt WM but in the South Bend area (where at last minute we ended up instead of Cleveland) the "hot" commodity was the TRU flier. I had 3 different people want mine cause the papers they had bought didnt have it. The 4 papers I bought didnt have it either and I actually called 2-3 friends in area until I found one who had it LOL.

Our WM ad came in the free paper on Wednesday here.

And is that true? Did Walmart "lose"? Who won? Just curious who came out on top...

In Anchorage where I got my papers, the home delivery paper had the WalMart flier. The purchased newspapers didn't have the WalMart advertisement.

Interesting. I was wondering why there wasn't a copy in the paper when we picked it up at the store. When we had a subscription to ADN, the ad was always in it. We did get the Walmart ad in the mail...on Saturday. We were also missing the Target and Joann Fabrics ad in the purchased paper.