Everyone's dinner go off without a hitch?

ohitsunshine

Sorry to hear that.

This year went fine. When I first started cooking thanksgiving dinners, I forgot to take the inners out..

You can just imagine how embarrased I was when my brother-in-law was digging in for stuffing and found the bag, inners and all..lol

Sorry to hear that.

This year went fine. When I first started cooking thanksgiving dinners, I forgot to take the inners out..

You can just imagine how embarrased I was when my brother-in-law was digging in for stuffing and found the bag, inners and all..lol

Haha, last year my husband left a paper towel inside the turkey...why he had it in there in the first place is beyond me....

oh no! I am so sorry that happened to you. a couple years ago, we were having thanksgiving at my dads house and the dishwasher AND sink broke at the same time, so the dishes couldnt get done for a day, lol.

as for our dinner, everything went as planned.

Ouch- sounds like my sisters wedding. We had so many people staying at my moms the sewer line backed up. No toilet, no dishes, no dishwasher for over 24 hours. My dad bless him fixed it thank goodness!

Sorry to hear it didnt go as planned.. but at least you got the turkey done in time. :)

this happened at my moms house last weekend.. we went up for an early holiday.

But her's had just reset itself for some reason :confused:

Hmm thats weird. Mine had a big flash with an electrical sound and was done. Of course we had a house destroyed due to a fire about 5 years ago and the kids still get completely :eyepoppin anytime there is a hint of fire, so we had to get them calmed down and reassured it was done. These are the times I am thankful I haven't found a home to buy yet...just call the property management!