Did ANY WM's have the oversized blue McQueen cars for 5.00??

jcarr492

My little boy has been carrying the sale ad since yesterday morning and all he asked us for was the blue 5.00 mcqueen car and we went to TWO walmarts 30 miles apart and neither of them got any in!!! Can you believe that? I guess you can when it comes to walmart! LOL I was ticked. I got everything else I was after..but I was really hoping to get this for him...he's such a huge Cars fan and out of all the toys thats all he wanted. Just wondering if it was only our walmarts or anyone elses?

If you happened to get an extra one and are willing to part with it..I would be greatful!

I tried to order it online this morning too before leaving out to shop..and noticed it wasn't even on the walmart listing page anymore either!

I was looking for them too. I finally found them and all they were was oversized hot wheel type cars. I was so mad. I would never pay $5 for something like that.

I was pretty ticked too when I saw how small they were. I was expecting them to be a lot bigger, especially because of how big they looked in the ad compared to the Mack Transporter.

They were slightly larger than a typical Hot Wheel or Matchbox car.