Walmart sale price errors

supershopper1

I did not say you were not right...just that there were special cheaper $10 versions were to be the $8.00 specials that's all..which I heard right from the store manager's mouth. I was just saying how lucky you were to get the guy to give you the more "expensive" version which were originally $20 for womens or $13 for girls. I looked at my receipt and it said original price $10 you saved $2.00...and they were a cheaper quality ugh:)

I did not say you were not right...just that there were special cheaper $10 versions were to be the $8.00 specials that's all..which I heard right from the store manager's mouth. I was just saying how lucky you were to get the guy to give you the more "expensive" version which were originally $20 for womens or $13 for girls. I looked at my receipt and it said original price $10 you saved $2.00...and they were a cheaper quality ugh:)

If this was meant for me since I quoted your original message about your experience at your store I didn`t say you were saying we were not right about the jeans prices or anything. Just saying what my experience was yesterday as you stated your experience. My receipt didn`t say what yours did either about I saved x amount off of anything.

No Jazzy, also I was hoping nobody would think I meant anything by it. I just meant I though you guys are all lucky that they were giving the more $20 "expensive" version for 8.00. I got the cheapie $10 ones they put out on a cardboard display for the $8.00 sale..that's all you lucky ducks!

No Jazzy, also I was hoping nobody would think I meant anything by it. I just meant I though you guys are all lucky that they were giving the more $20 "expensive" version for 8.00. I got the cheapie $10 ones they put out on a cardboard display for the $8.00 sale..that's all you lucky ducks!

I went to a Walmart that I don`t normally go to yesterday. I am not sure if there was another display or not with the girls LEI jeans. I only seen one display so I just grabbed 2 pairs real quick since it is all I seen. If they were the wrong jeans I am glad she fixed the price as well. ;) The lady looked in the ad and was like "all it says is girls LEI jeans $8" so she gave me the overage back. I was happy. LOL. That place was a madhouse yesterday. :o

No problems there for me- but TRU I grabbed a shirt marked $9 and it was 50% off. It rang up at $6something- I said, oh that should have been 9 and then half off, and she says yah, its $6. I was like...um No. Its ringing up $6 when it should be $4.50. Shes like so you dont want it? I said YAH I do want it for $4.50! It took her a minute to get a manager who could do math and they adjusted it. I mean the $9 price was on the original tag and all- imprinted, not even a sticker...

I didn't realize until today when I returned the crockpot that they charged me $20 for the men's fleece hoodie. I noticed it while I was at the return desk. The CSM told me that they only allow 24 hours to do a price adjustment. She left to talk to the manager, came back and told the girl to go ahead and give me my $12.81 back. I would have been very upset if I didn't get the price adjustment. I've never heard of the 24 hour rule.

I came home and checked my other receipt but there was no mistake on the ladies' hoodie that I bought.

I had no problems at my Walmart. Everything checked out okay, but thanks for the heads up!

I did, however, feel bad for the poor, distraught-looking lady who approached me at 6:00 a.m. (an hour after the store had been opened) and asked where she could find the Playdoh canister that was in my cart! I told her if there still weren't any in the middle aisle, they were all gone (which of course they were).

What I REALLY felt like telling her was "Lady, this was the first thing I grabbed at 5:00. These things are going for $10.00. Do you REALLY think there are going to be any left an HOUR later?":rolleyes:

There were plenty of Rubbermaid items left at that hour, but no toys!

However, I did discover there were some left over BF items at another Walmart (for the BF price--the $4.00 fleece kid tops, the $10.00 stuffed Mickey and Minnie dolls and lo and behold--several Playdoh tins, still selling for $10.00!

Ah, Black Friday...it's come and gone...can hardly wait to do it again next year! lol!:cheesy:

No mistakes here but I did go last night to grab some stuff for dinner and I couldn't resist walking through the toys. I saw the Hannah Montana guitar my mom bought on BF for $20 marked at $10 last night so I bought it so she can return the higher priced one. I also saw the big H3 remote control Hummers that were marked at $50 on BF for $30 each so I also bought a couple of those for the boys.

My store had some of the Playdough buckets and tons of the My Size Barbies as well as some of the other toys at the BF prices. They also had tons of the $49 portable dvd players which I couldn't find on BF - so I bought one from Target instead.

ya see some of the items were always there and the prices on those items did not change til 5 am and they had to do it manually. Some of the movies being in that category. An assistant manager was suppose to manually change the price so it would ring up correctly odds are they were not aware of all the movies that were to ring up at that price.

I didn't realize until today when I returned the crockpot that they charged me $20 for the men's fleece hoodie. I noticed it while I was at the return desk. The CSM told me that they only allow 24 hours to do a price adjustment. She left to talk to the manager, came back and told the girl to go ahead and give me my $12.81 back. I would have been very upset if I didn't get the price adjustment. I've never heard of the 24 hour rule.

I came home and checked my other receipt but there was no mistake on the ladies' hoodie that I bought.

They refused to adjust my hoodie, saying it was ringing up at $20 and that was the price of that one. End of story. I had brought back in the receipt only as I didn't think it would be a problem. My FIL really wants one so I may still keep it for the $20, but I am royally pissed.