Guitar Hero On Tour for DS $29.99 @ Amazon.com!!

Crue2001

thank you.. i got it .. thanks for the pm... now i just need one gift for him from me .. that was from my sister . i do the shopping for all the kids in the family.they give me the money back lol.. so im thinking ill get him a wii game or legos . he wanted the start wars one . but its alot of money. but great i even got the free shipping woohoo

thank you.. i got it .. thanks for the pm... now i just need one gift for him from me .. that was from my sister . i do the shopping for all the kids in the family.they give me the money back lol.. so im thinking ill get him a wii game or legos . he wanted the start wars one . but its alot of money. but great i even got the free shipping woohoo

You're welcome! Glad you got it!

I was going to get this, clicked the link and thank god for the "Instant Order Update". Turns out I already bought this back in September, for $29.99. I think it was a "Deal Of The Day" back then, now I just have to remember where I put it!

I was going to get this, clicked the link and thank god for the "Instant Order Update". Turns out I already bought this back in September, for $29.99. I think it was a "Deal Of The Day" back then, now I just have to remember where I put it!

Now see..that's funny! I hope you find it...LOL! :cheesy:

Don't feel bad! I ordered my son a Steelers watch, really nice one too, last year and couldn't find it to save my soul. I told him at Christmas that I'd bought him a nice watch and as soon as I found it, he could have it! I just found it a few days ago, tucked in a drawer...he's getting it this Christmas! :D