Not the same BF ad...

K9pal

I was disappointed to realize when we got our Staples BF ad this morning, that the deals at our location are not as good as the ones posted here. Example: 12-sheet cross cut shredder is $39.98 (not 19.98) and Vtech 4 pk phones are 59.99 instead of $49.99.

Anyone else have higher prices at their locations?

My local ad is also different from the version 1 and 2 posted but somewhere in between. That was the case last year too. Most of the door buster items were more expensive than other place, however, I got the same lower price by placing the order online.

Most of the door buster items were more expensive than other place, however, I got the same lower price by placing the order online.

What a great idea - why didn't I think of that??! I already placed my order, saved the extra $$, AND now I don't have to fight the traffic on BF!! PLUS I can pick up at the store next week and save shipping costs ! :D Thanks SO much!

Did anyone else have a problem with the limit? My son was told originally that he could only have *one* of the doorbuster specials--- not one per item, but one period. When I questioned the manager (after I got a frantic phone call from him), she first said that yes, it was only one special per person, then later reversed herself and said it was one per item.

A couple years ago, they posted a sign on the door about 5 minutes before opening that the limit would be 1 "doorbuster" special per person. I understand about limiting the quantity per item, but the manager was really confusing. Anyone else have the same problem?