Now what? :(

sassyaztec

So we now live in a little middle of nowhere town and the dumb paper doesn't even have all the major ads :( I'm so disappointed. It's the Wash Post and our local paper apparently doesn't work on sundays and holidays. Are you freaking kidding me???? My husband went to the gas station TWICE this morning for me since our delivery guy for the Post didn't even deliver our paper. This is ridiculous.

I know, but I wanted to price match at Walmart and they won't accept printouts. I guess I will have to do a sweep with my sis running out and grabbing all the ads from the stores before we go over there. what a bummer. I guess the "big city" had all the inserts yesterday in their paper and I didn't know since ours was empty. Next year I will have my A game on!

I know, but I wanted to price match at Walmart and they won't accept printouts. I guess I will have to do a sweep with my sis running out and grabbing all the ads from the stores before we go over there. what a bummer. I guess the "big city" had all the inserts yesterday in their paper and I didn't know since ours was empty. Next year I will have my A game on!

:confused:wth

they won't accept printouts

that is stupid

Got them!!!!! I called our Walmart back and asked if by any chance they still had papers from yesterday and the CSR said they actually pull all the ads and keep them at the desk. She put them all in a bag for me and I picked them up. Rock on! I heart Walmart even more now.

Got them!!!!! I called our Walmart back and asked if by any chance they still had papers from yesterday and the CSR said they actually pull all the ads and keep them at the desk. She put them all in a bag for me and I picked them up. Rock on! I heart Walmart even more now.

WOW

you have a great walmart;)

Well usually we get store fliers dropped off at the buildings every year, but not this year. There weren't any ads or fliers delivered anywhere around here. I even went into a few stores and asked about their BF ads and they didn't have any yet either. that was on Monday and Tuesday. good thing we have Brad here to post them or I wouldn't know what the stores are having on sale tomorrow.

My sister called me this morning, her paper only had a handful of ads. So, I was going to run about 30 minutes from home towards the mall area to get one. Thankfully, I called my mom though- she has all the ads but Circuit City. Funny thing, my mother and my sister live within 1/2 a mile of one another. They get the same paper, yet 1 had almost no ads and the other was full of them.

My sister called me this morning, her paper only had a handful of ads. So, I was going to run about 30 minutes from home towards the mall area to get one. Thankfully, I called my mom though- she has all the ads but Circuit City. Funny thing, my mother and my sister live within 1/2 a mile of one another. They get the same paper, yet 1 had almost no ads and the other was full of them.

the paperboy was lazy, lol

or stealing