HOT! Shoes.com HEELY'S $23.99 after 20% coupon and free S&H (exp 12/1)

tdanette

26.99 for Heelys. WOW. Got the white/pink ivy ones for my daughter. Got the one size bigger as per site. These are going to be put away for her birthday in the spring. She asked for these this year, but I thought she would kill herself. lol. She will be a year older so we'll see how she does. Edited by elena_398

Not sure if I understand the confusion about the 20% off code. It was posted in the first post. (?)

I got my daughter a size 5 and she won't be 8 until February.

She is in a size 3 right now and they are tight!!!

Amy, if your son is 9, I am not sure if a 5 will be big enough. :) These run waaaay small.

Thank you OP!!!! I absolutely LOVE gottadeal.com My MIL payed over $50 last year for the pair my daughter has now

No, no...my daughter wears a size one (reg shoe) but wears a three in heely's...which are now tight.

I am going to go ahead and order a 5 so she will have room to grow into them. My daughter has never outgrown her love for these things..I thought the fad would be over, but she still loves them.

Im going to stick with my size 5s. My neighbor has bought Heely's for her daughters for the past few years as they outgrow them. She said if my daughter is in a size 3 right now then a 5 is fine. I would hate to buy that big of a size. Site says it runs one size below normal. I already just went up 2 sizes (my daughter just got into a 3-3 1/2. )

Awesome deal, thanks! I too ordered a pair that didn't have the wheels in them, duh! I realized it after about 3 hours when I checked the confirmation and called them right away. The order was already processed, but they emailed me a return packing slip and I ordered the right ones right away and got the same price. So all I'll have to do is send it back when I get them and they'll refund me. Great customer service! (btw-the lady taking my call didn't realize that not all Heely's have wheels either!):)

Sarah

Dummy me! I just ordered a pair for my daughter and after I ordered I realized they don't have the roller on the bottom. I assumed ALL Heely's had the roller. Oh well. Thank goodness they have an easy return policy.

you can take the wheel off and put the little cover on the bottom so they can wear them as shoes as well. they come with a little tool to help do this.

i just looked again. i didn`t know they had them without the wheels either. learn something new everyday.

Edited by jazzy442

THANK YOU to whomever posted this deal! My son has been begging me for a pair of these for at least a year now. Ordered and paid $23 and some change. GREAT DEAL!! I am a little worried though. Reading the posts, all mention shoes running small. Unfortunately, the largest size I saw was a 7 and that's what he's in now. :(

We'll just have to wait and see!

THANK YOU to whomever posted this deal! My son has been begging me for a pair of these for at least a year now. Ordered and paid $23 and some change. GREAT DEAL!! I am a little worried though. Reading the posts, all mention shoes running small. Unfortunately, the largest size I saw was a 7 and that's what he's in now. :(

We'll just have to wait and see!

If he wears a size 7 (regular shoe now) these will probably be too small! Heel'y run about 1-2 sizes smaller than a child's regular shoe size. :(