Oval Turkey platter NOW $2.95 (was $39.99) @ Blair.com

aprncess

Turkey Talk Platter

Delightful! The platter is perfect for your Thanksgiving turkey, or load it up with luncheon meats, cheese and veggies for the office party. Sturdy ironstone with a glazed finish. Dishwasher safe. Approx. 20¼"L x 14¼"W x 1½"H. So bright and cheery, the floor mat will charm all who enter your kitchen. 100% cotton with latex backing. Machine wash. 20" x 30". Import.

Was $39.99

NOW: $2.95 + Free Shipping (Use code: XVK)

LINK

http://www.blair.com/static/images/Product/image11/g55267fplus.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

how do you sign up for blair rewards? *LOL* I didn't see anything about that...hopefully I didn't do the same thing

It was something about click here for your $10 off coupon on your next order and I clicked it. Popped up another window that said it was $15 off next order and you had to put your email in. Well stupid me did it without reading the fine print and now will be charged $1 something for the first month and if I don't cancel after the first month will be charged $14 something a month (i think it was per month). :yuck:

It was something about click here for your $10 off coupon on your next order and I clicked it. Popped up another window that said it was $15 off next order and you had to put your email in. Well stupid me did it without reading the fine print and now will be charged $1 something for the first month and if I don't cancel after the first month will be charged $14 something a month (i think it was per month). :yuck:

Phew....glad I didn't do that then...

thanks....

They have a cute snowman treat server for $2.99 (originally $19.99). I would post the link but apparently I am too new to be able to post links yet. You can go to clearance items and look for items under $2.99 and find it or it is item# 55036. Was able to get the free shipping too.

Snowman Triple Treat Server

Serve your favorite candies in this 3-section dish, or use it as a bowl for dips, spreads and condiments. Bright on the outside, polka dots inside. Ceramic; hand wash. 8"W x 6"H. Import.

They have a cute snowman treat server for $2.99 (originally $19.99). I would post the link but apparently I am too new to be able to post links yet. You can go to clearance items and look for items under $2.99 and find it or it is item# 55036. Was able to get the free shipping too.

Snowman Triple Treat Server

Serve your favorite candies in this 3-section dish, or use it as a bowl for dips, spreads and condiments. Bright on the outside, polka dots inside. Ceramic; hand wash. 8"W x 6"H. Import.

Here is a link

and pic (I am finally figuring out how to do all of this I think)

[ATTACH]2795[/ATTACH]