Kohls and returns

cpg117

The bras I like are going to be on sale on BF and with my discount I will never be able to do better so want to pick some up. My question is if they don't have the size or color I want can I get the style I want and then return for the right size or color later when stock is replenished. I don't really want to return I want to exchange them for the correct size. If I just returned them I would lose the BF sale price plus my 15% pick a day coupon and I think it would mess up my coupon for 10 on a 50 purchase. My shopping buddy wants to get some other things first so I can't make it to Kohls until later in the morning and I am afraid the stock will be picked over and then usually only have a few of the correct size around anyways.

Thanks I thought it would work out but I did that at Sears, bought the wrong size shirt for my grandson on there F & F sale and just wanted to exchange for a different size and it took several different people trying to figure out how that could be done before someone who knew how to do it processed the exchange. Everyone wanted me to return and rebuy and I would just lose the extra sales savings.

Kohls is pretty easy...and if they give you a problem ask for a manager. I had been in there about a month ago wanted a camera that I had called and asked if they had was told yes. Went in and they had been out of stock since the first day of the sale. I asked for a rain check and the manager on duty came up gave me the raincheck and gave me an additional 30% off...even though I only had a coupon for 15%. Good service.

Shouldn't have any problems on your exchange.

I do a ton of buying, returning, rebuying, there and have never had a problem. I must not be the only one as the return line is always long, but they move very, very quickly. I have always been very impresed with the customer service at Kohls. One of my favorite place to shop.