Hot! Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds just as cheap as Black Friday $9.99 @ Amazon.com

DramaQueenLucy

wonder if this a typo.... No other one says this about the shipping time.

I don't know but you are right I ordered a set of the grey and a set of the white both are shipping soon...no holds.

My boss ordered a GPS the other day from amazon and it said that the delivery date was Dec 10th but he still got it in 2 days??? So maybe they are just being careful in case they run out or something?

I was just asking my sons about these yesterday--wondering if either of them had tried them because I see them everywhere. Neither one has.

My DS15 says the "regular" headphones, other than the ones that actually came with his ipod Touch, hurt his ears.

Has anyone tried these? Are they comfortable? They look like they'd be "imposing" in your ear, but I don't know. They just seems to be so popular these days.

My daughter's audiologist (she has moderate hearing loss) actually recommended these earbuds for my daughter. She says they are one of the brands that are actually small enough for little kids. My daughter is 9 but very small for her age. The audiologist said that it's very important for the earbuds to fit correctly or else the child will turn the sound up even louder.

On a side note I found another brand, Sentry micro ear buds, at Big Lots that are the same size (and much, much less money)

How were you able to get two pair for $15? one pair costs me $9.99 plus $5.59 S/H but I didn't checkout figuring I'd figure out here what I was doing wrong.

Just bought the 2 pairs of dark gray Skullcandy earbuds

Shipping FREE

No tax on my item (OH at least)

Total 15.12

Saved myself some money as I was buying these on BF for 9.99 each

Mickey - I same as you could not get it to lower price, only 9.99. I think it is because we got Amazon Prime (well for me at least). I logged out, the price changed, added it back to my cart at lower price, then logged and got it for the lower price :)

Mickey - I same as you could not get it to lower price, only 9.99. I think it is because we got Amazon Prime (well for me at least). I logged out, the price changed, added it back to my cart at lower price, then logged and got it for the lower price :)

It's not because of you have amazon prime. I have prime too and see the lower price.

From the drop down box choose dark grey. Then look on the left side of the screen and you'll see a price of $7 something and free shipping from a different seller.

Betty, I did. Was still showing 9.99 for dark grey until I logged out. Refreshed tons of times, closed out browser went back etc etc. For some reason then, the price did not change until I actually logged out, then added them to my cart, then logged in with them already in my cart. Even right now, still showing 9.99 now that I am logged in.

They say they come with 3 different sizes, I wonder if they will be small enough to fit kids ears? I'll check out TJ Maxx first and see what ours has, if not I'll be ordering from Amazon, they have lots of colors!

I bought these for my 7 year old and he hasn't had any problems with them fitting.