Cranium Game Peelies + Target coupon

krucook

During my trip to Target today, I noticed that the Cranium games have a $5 mfr coupon peelie on them. If you add that to the Target coupon, you will receive $10 off. You all might want to check for that. Sorry if this is a repost. I'm a newbie to the board here.

:D I have done this several times. All the kids I know are getting a Cranium game.:) Although I had some crazy cashier say I couldn't use both on a purchase on 1 of the days. She was one of those that gave me a hard time before. She said she was a manager.:cheesy: She didn't even know that I could get gift receipts for more than 1 item on the same slip. She told me I had to ring each item in seperate for a gift receipt. Some "Manager" huh?

During my trip to Target today, I noticed that the Cranium games have a $5 mfr coupon peelie on them. If you add that to the Target coupon, you will receive $10 off. You all might want to check for that. Sorry if this is a repost. I'm a newbie to the board here.

Hi, thanks for the great post...but I wasn't too clear on what Target coupon you're referring to? I might've missed it... thanks:)