Kohls.com Black Friday Sale (NOW - 11/29)

Brad

FWIW, I got the down alternative comforter last year at Kohl's on BF...It is fantastic. It's peached so it's nice and soft. Unfortunately my corgi puppy DESTROYED it so I had to get another this year. The down one is probably great too, but we already have 2 down comforters. Because it's a down ALTERNATIVE comforter, I can justify buying it. In my head. :rolleyes:

So I just placed another order...got a digital frame, portable dvd player, electric griddle, and two pillows. After 10% off code total was $160, I'll get back $60 in rebates, earned $30 in kohls cash (total before tax was $151), AND I went to the discover card website and used the link through them to get 5% back on my discover card. I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY! Edited by aj4545
error

I purchased FOUR sets of the 250 tc sheet sets at $14.99 (including king) AND the portable DVD player. Total w/tax $113.66 (Free shipping since it was over $100 AND used the 15% off code). I've earned $20 in Kohl's cash, will need to send in for a $30 rebate, and I've earned 8% cash back on EBates.

Not counting Ebates, I will have 4 sets of sheets and a portable DVD player for $53.66 ... pretty good !

Those of you using the rebates from Kohls ... do you just send a print out of your order as the original receipt ?

I just went to the Kohls ad my area,here:

http://kohls.shoplocal.com/kohls/Default.aspx?action=browsepagespread&storeid=2396450&rapid=625032&pagenumber=1

When you put your mouse the small electic items, it says items not available yet. I guess these will be available the doorbuster sales have ended at the stores. I'll keep checking

Was hoping when I read this that some of my in store items had changed too. No luck guess I am off to Kohl's soon.