whats up with the scans not working?

jcarr492

i get the same thing but only when i try to view walmarts. i can look at all the others , its really strange. i still have not been able to see it and i did clean cookies and temp. i guess ill have to wait for the paper :(

The file size on the Walmart one is HUGE. It will take awhile for it to download and load. While it's doing it, it will look like your computer is frozen. But it you do the CTRL/ALT/DEL and look at the networking tab, you should see network activity showing it's being downloaded.

The files sizes on the PDF files are big and you are not the only one who is hitting the site. In the next few hours and days more and more people will be coming to this site to get the ads. Gottadeal is the number one Black Friday site on the net. Everyone here makes this site number one and we are VERY thankful for that. We have been listed and talked about in over 100 news stories all over North America and Mexico. I would recommended that when you do view the ads save them to your local hard drive. This way you can view the ads anytime you want.

The files sizes on the PDF files are big and you are not the only one who is hitting the site. In the next few hours and days more and more people will be coming to this site to get the ads. Gottadeal is the number one Black Friday site on the net. Everyone here makes this site number one and we are VERY thankful for that. We have been listed and talked about in over 100 news stories all over North America and Mexico. I would recommended that when you do view the ads save them to your local hard drive. This way you can view the ads anytime you want.

Right! And for those who don't know how ... just right click the PDF link and click Save Target As (on a Windows PC) OR CTRL + Click (or right click) then Download Linked File as (on a Mac) Find a place to save it, wait for it to download, then open it up in Adobe Reader or Acrobat. =)

I couldn't see the Walmart ad the other day, but I downloaded the newest version of adobe and all of a sudden I could see them....I have NO idea if the two are releated or not...

just remember there are TONS of people trying to see them, and some of the ads are REALLY big...patience grasshopper...

Right! And for those who don't know how ... just right click the PDF link and click Save Target As (on a Windows PC) OR CTRL + Click (or right click) then Download Linked File as (on a Mac) Find a place to save it, wait for it to download, then open it up in Adobe Reader or Acrobat. =)

Exactly - this is the best way to do it.