TomTom ONE 125 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator WAS $179.95 NOW $99.99 @ Amazon.com

magickallight

This is a Really GOOD DEAL! :eyepoppin Amazon.com has the TomTom ONE 125 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator

List Price: $179.95

Price: $99.99 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

You Save: $79.96 (44%)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51mrIBNFe7L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Technical Details

Easy to use - right out of the box

Preloaded maps of the USA

Turn-by turn directions

Millions of points of interest

Instant map updates

Maufacturer's Description--October 12, 2008

Just like the ONE 130, the TomTom ONE 125 has a nifty fold-out mount right into the device. No more trying to figure out where to stash that big, clunky mount in your car -- just pop it off, fold it up and carry the whole thing in your pocket. Of course, the ONE 125 also features the plug and play ease of use, rock-solid navigation, and sleek designs we've come to expect from TomTom.

http://www.amazon.com/TomTom-ONE-3-5-Inch-Portable-Navigator/dp/B001H9NR2Q/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1227446092&sr=8-2

i dont know if its a one time thing the code but u are welcome to try it. 3281164256202720 and this was at staples.. let me know if it works its for 25 off 75.00 online or phone orders

uhhgg just read it says limit one per customer. so this might not work. sorry.. i get them at work .

they come in at work.. they are little cards plastic like. i guess for buisness. boss lets me keep all coupons and flyers that come in . lol .. i do have another one but u have to spend 100.00 and it expires on the 25.. that one i wont be using. pm me