ToysRUs.com Black Friday Sale (NOW - 11/29)

Brad

At this point, I have no idea when the online sale will start. The information we got from our affiliate rep led me to believe the sales would start Thursday morning.

However on ToysRUs.com they have a page showing that the doorbusters will start at 5am Friday both in-store and online.

So I guess we'll keep checking and update this thread as we find out more...

Im just so happy I got that game. 70% off for my son's 360 system... Now I don't have to track a walmart employee down to get the glass case open for me to price match on Friday. lol

I was tempted to buy some of the DS games for my daughter but I already got her 7 games. Enough is enough. lol

Just got the Guitar Hero Legends of Rock for Wii!!! :) This was one of the things I was hoping to get at Target for $59, but just realized it was only $49.99 at TRU! Yay! And one of the things I wanted to get my niece was the Pink Medical Kit, so I snatched that up too for $5.49.

I had a Free Shipping Code from signing up for the rewards a couple weeks ago. It was supposed to expire yesterday, but it let me use it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I just got everything I needed I hate going tru on black friday didn't have shipping code though had to pay 55.00 shipping but still saved like 200.00 so I was happy I had a lot to get and there was no way i would have gotten it if i was at the store yay!! i am so excited

Gotta Deal Rocks.

I was able to get all of the I needed. I don't have to go near a TRU on Friday.

There was one other thing I wanted to get the Skeleflex thing, but I wanted the free set too. It wouldn't add the free set to my order so I took it out of my cart.

Other than that, I was able to get all other items. So, so happy!

If anyone has a valid free shipping code that is good for today and you aren't going to use it today, I would really appreciate a trade. I signed up for rewards but my free shipping code isn't good until tomorrow morning at 6am but I wanted to order today. I'd be glad to trade codes with you. Thanks.

If anyone has a valid free shipping code that is good for today and you aren't going to use it today, I would really appreciate a trade. I signed up for rewards but my free shipping code isn't good until tomorrow morning at 6am but I wanted to order today. I'd be glad to trade codes with you. Thanks.

I don't have any codes, but did you try your code just to see if it worked? Mine was supposed to expire yesterday and it worked today. Just a thought! :)

I used mine today, I just went to the TRU site to see if it could be used again, and no luck. Sorry!

Gotta Deal Rocks.

I was able to get all of the I needed. I don't have to go near a TRU on Friday.

There was one other thing I wanted to get the Skeleflex thing, but I wanted the free set too. It wouldn't add the free set to my order so I took it out of my cart.

Other than that, I was able to get all other items. So, so happy!

I do tend to agree, that GottaDeal Rocks! :D

Make sure you stick around after Black Friday, as there are deals to be had ALL YEAR long, and we have an Online Hot Deals forum: HERE, where you can find other great deals and gift ideas now and forever. :D

yellowjeep from what i understand if you sign up it will work right now. i signed up this morning and i am not going to use mine, i just pm'd it to you. just if you don't use it pass it on to someone who needs it. this grandma is done!!!! (unless of course something fantastic comes along)