ToysRUs.com Black Friday Sale (NOW - 11/29)

Brad

Items Online NOW: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Online/ToysRUs

BF ad items: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Store/ToysRUs

ToysRUs.com

Once we get more information about exact times, I'll update this post.

Also last year TRU also had a special online-only sale Thanksgiving day, so if we hear about that I'll post a new thread.

I'm wondering the same thing about the Legos. My son wants them and if the deals are worth it, this will be my first year going to TRU first.

Brad...is the scan clear enough to see the item numbers? If not, any idea when there will be a scan put online?

Can't believe there isn't an ad somewhere already.

ok so i should wait till Wednesday morning to sign up for rewards to get my free ship code in hopes of the 2-3 items I need being online?

No, sign up now. The free shipping code isn't good until 2 days after you sign up. I signed up tonight, but the code isn't valid until 11/27.

But I don't think the free shipping will apply on BF. I think it will only apply the shipping on 12/10/08 and I take that to mean things that are ordered 12/10/08.

Perhaps you read it wrong. Mine also says 12/10, but that is when it ends. It starts on 11/27.

I'm wondering the same thing about the Legos. My son wants them and if the deals are worth it, this will be my first year going to TRU first.

Brad...is the scan clear enough to see the item numbers? If not, any idea when there will be a scan put online?

Can't believe there isn't an ad somewhere already.

The add is out. It is not linked on the scan page. But I've got what you are looking for. There is only one Star Wars set, the other is a Mission to Mars or something (they don't want to give you too many good deals). It is the Trade Federation MTT #7662 (From Episode I, The Phantom Menace). This is 40% so if you don't have it, get it.:yup: