11/23 Best Buy TOSHIBA Laptop 499.97 with Antivirus and Slipcase!

allshoppedout

Best Buy exclusive (4 day sale starting Sunday 11/23/08)

TOSHIBA

AMD Turion 64 x 2 Dual Core Mobile Processor

Up to 2 hours and 38 min. battery life Windows Vista

3GB DDR2 memory 250 GB hard drive

Trend Micro AntiVirus/AntiSpyware

Targus 15.4 slipcase

ALL FOR ONLY 499.97

Sound good Marcster, Brad?? anyone?

Edited by allshoppedout
misspelled

Whether not this is a good computer deal or not, I am not sure...but

Intel Pentium dual Core Desktop Processor E2180

17 in. LC Widescreen,

Windows Vista, 2 GB memory 250 Hard drive

PLUS Trend anti-virus/anti-spyware

Plus 250GB Cherry red portable hard drive

Plus printer, (doesn't say name)

I thought Store specific discussion was correct but it may not be the correct place to put this...(maybe go under OFFLINE deals..)

Edited by allshoppedout

Best Buy exclusive (4 day sale starting Sunday 11/22/08)

TOSHIBA

AMD Turion 64 x 2 Dual Core Mobile Processor

Up to 2 hours and 38 min. battery life Windows Vista

3GB DDR2 memory 250 GB hard drive

Trend Micro AntiVirus/AntiSpyware

Targus 15.4 slipcase

ALL FOR ONLY 499.97

Sound good Marcster, Brad?? anyone?

Do you have the model #. I bought one from BB 2 weeks ago and it sounds similar to this one wxcept I did not get the Antivirus and the Targus slipcase

Sounds like a very good deal for the price, but BF for $479 you get a 4G 260g HD. Not much of a difference but from past experience I know the BF deals are the best. They are probably saving on some of the other internals not mentioned such as maybe a dvd writer but not a DL dvd writer, less powerful video card (the most common way they save money), and other things I can't tell until I know all the specs on both systems. I'm going to be on line any way so I'm going to wait it out.

As far as the desktop deal. The eMachines for $299 has 640 G HD and 2G RAM. Even with the external you only get 500 G HDs. The eMachine also has a free Canon printer, although I'm disappointed it's not the all-in-one printer they usually give free with computers.

When does the sale start? Today is the 22 and Sunday will be the 23. Please lets us know the correct date.

Good gravy I am soo soo sorry. I am so bad with dates--it is tomorrow... 4 day sale. I was trying to post fast making dinner for my boys..

I believe this is the model number it is under the description (L305D-S5895) 9035572

I fixed date on the title for thread topic, very sorry.

No problem! You and everyone else are doing a great job. I live in Dallas so Nov 22 is big around here so that is why I knew it was wrong off the bat. Keep up the great work everyone!

Good gravy I am soo soo sorry. I am so bad with dates--it is tomorrow... 4 day sale. I was trying to post fast making dinner for my boys..

I believe this is the model number it is under the description (L305D-S5895) 9035572

I fixed date on the title for thread topic, very sorry.