Prices will be the same at all wal-marts!!

mcmc

I of course had to run out to my store and tell my store manager that the cat is out of the bag and the ad is on the internet. I asked him if prices would be different in our store cause we are in Wisconsin and he said, " Prices will be the same at all wal_marts!!!!" See the reason they can do this is because the manufacturers are taking the cost down. That means the people in Wisconsin will pay the same as the people in Iowa and Illinois as well as the people in Oklahoma or any other state!!!! I asked him if I could go put that on the internet and he said yes.

they have done it before actually it was last year for the secret sales. the manufacturers drop the cost and make it so the stores in those states with that stupid law are able to sell it the same. that is exactly what they did before.

they have done it before actually it was last year for the secret sales. the manufacturers drop the cost and make it so the stores in those states with that stupid law are able to sell it the same. that is exactly what they did before.

what law? I've never heard of this.

what law? I've never heard of this.

Certain states, such as the wonderful state of Wisconsin have a minimum mark up law. So, for many of the BF items in previous years such on the lap tops where the stores in most states are taking them at a loss, Wisconsin's price will be higher than the nationally advertised price because of the minimum mark up law. They have to take their cost plus a certain percentage and that is what they have to sell it for. Lovely, huh?!