6ave.com Black Friday Sale (NOW - 11/30)

Brad

This is an great sale. I got the email on it. I am looking at the Panasonic 60gb hard drive camcorder. Does anyone on here have it. I originally wanted the JVC Everio 30gb in BB F ad for $299, but 6th Ave ihas the Panasonic 60gb for $298 and I dont pay shipping or tax with them. If anyone has any idea about it I would love to hear it.

Thanks

Just an FYI

I contacted :gd_phone: 6th ave before ordering the Panasonic Panasonic Viera TH42PX80U 42" 720p Plasma HDTV for $659 to find out more about the shipping, more specifically if they can give an exact date of shipment so I can take off. The outcome was that for 39.99 they are delivering the tv this Sat. with their truck :gdcar: instead of shipping through UPS (and arriving when ever). For this fee they bring the TV into the house (UPS was charging for this white glove service).

The downside was the rep that I spoke to told me he couldn't honor the prefriday discount code. I got off the phone in disgust!!:curse:

I called back gdangry4:: :gdno: (waited on hold another 30 mins) to be told that was ridiculous and the discount was honored. $846 (shipping, extended warranty and delivery) I am one happy camper and will have my tv this Saturday!!!:D