Should I get there early for the Dual DVD Player for the car?

emelie

Well hello fellow pregnant women lol. I have 4 weeks left so I really don't want to fight over stuff but my 14 month daughter would really like this on long trips. I never thought about buying it early and then getting the price adjustment on BF. I wonder if they do that at the Target I go to.

Check with the manager. I checked and mine does price adjust. Corporate says they do but I know occasionally people have trouble on BF/Sat. I like the dual screen, but then now i am debating the $50 ones at walmart. With 2 of those each of the boys can watch their own movie with headphones, no arguing. LOL. But, I do not want to do the walmart rush on Fri. AM.

I bought mine today. I have a e-mail from corporate saying they price adjust within 2 weeks of purchase. You have to return for the price adjustment during the sale is what I've heard on this forum. I believe the sale is friday and sat at Target so as long as you go one of those days you should be okay. I didn't ask the management there if they price adjust on BF, but I'm taking my printed e-mail and returning it if they won't adjust. It feels good to have it in hand and not worry that they will sell out while I'm at Kohl's!! It frees me up to shop elsewhere.

Check with the manager. I checked and mine does price adjust. Corporate says they do but I know occasionally people have trouble on BF/Sat. I like the dual screen, but then now i am debating the $50 ones at walmart. With 2 of those each of the boys can watch their own movie with headphones, no arguing. LOL. But, I do not want to do the walmart rush on Fri. AM.

I have boys too. It might be worth the rush!!!