Any Deals on Hanna Montana Best of Both Worlds Concert DVD

MathGirl

My new Niece LOVES Hanna Montana and I wanted to get her Hanna Montana Best of Both Worlds Concert DVD for her birthday. (2 days after Christmas! Oh my!):D

Has anyone seen any deals on the DVD? I've looked at most of the BF ads for my area and haven't seen it.

Thank you for your help!

My new Niece LOVES Hanna Montana and I wanted to get her Hanna Montana Best of Both Worlds Concert DVD for her birthday. (2 days after Christmas! Oh my!):D

Has anyone seen any deals on the DVD? I've looked at most of the BF ads for my area and haven't seen it.

Thank you for your help!

They had a great deal when it first came out...I picked it up for $10 w/camp rock! Try to find the ones with the pee-lies on them (good for $10 off when you buy both movies)...there was also a coupon for another $10 off the two on disneyrewards.com (not sure if it's still good)...i'll keep my eyes open.

Edit: Amazon.com has it right now for $20.49

Edited by katiesmommy01

OK, TRU also has this for an additional $10 off today and tomorrow (in their sale ad) when you buy both hannah and camp rock...if you combine with the disney rewards coupon (i checked, its good until 12/31/08)...that's $20 off the movies (and then look for a peelie on one of the movies, should give you another $10 off)...let me know how it goes!!!