Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

I have a question. Sorry if anyone has already answered/said this.

Will they put limits on things like the MP3 players and digital frames you think?

I know in store they limit stuff like TVs and PCs to 1 per. But what about on-line?

I SOOO have a list now. I would be really bummed to get cut short by limit 2 type things.

Not sure, but I have never run into that problem at our store unless it is stated in the ad that there is a limit.

This is a good ad. The kids PJ's catch my eye. Last year people were shoving and pushing for them and they were $5.00 this year they are cheaper....will need to watch this for sure.

I believe they are "cheap" quality too....I bought the Dora one's last year and they shrunk...size 5 ended up fitting a size 24 mths.....

I went for the PJs last year. I pulled them out of the package to get a good look before buying. They weren't worth it. I spent a little more on better quality ones. The ones they had the year before were better quality, my kids have handed them down and they are still in use.

Go for the Toshiba I have one from 2001 and its the BEST pc I have ever owned even beats any of the desktops i have had I love it.

Toshiba was my first brand of laptop. It lasted about 15 months and the connection between the keyboard and monitor went out. It was more than $350 to fix so I just bought another.

I don't know if anyone else asked this but when can we start/hope to look ONLINE for some/all of the deals?

Midnight Friday? or 5 a.m. ? Or anytime in between? Help I did not know about the online possibility last year... I mean I was here on this site, but did not understand even half of what I needed to know...

Very sorry, you may remove if you like, I think I see a thread about this very subject.

I can now speak about this-- I was at walmart on Wednesday scouting around, looking for any evidence of any sale items or moved/rearranged isles or items. It was so dead except close to the lawn and garden outer area.

It was there that I saw tons and tons of big brown boxes (at least 25) and there were workers coming in and out and I just new they had "STUFF" :eyepoppin

I saw a GIGANTIC box that said BLITZ DVDS on the side before I was told "You aren't allowed in here!" :mad:

Ok first.. Thanks Brad! Love the Avi!

I'm unsure about the rest of you, but I find it really really odd that our WM has those storage pods outside that they used to use for layaways. My guess is that all those tv's, dvd players, blu ray players etc are going to be beyond plentiful. At least I'm hoping. There are like 20 to 30 of them outside in the lawn and garden center. I've only seen those there when they had layaways. Anyone else seeing this at their WM?

This will be the first time I will be going back to WM in years. The last time we went there, we almost got trampled. I was hoping for it to be good and in a way hoping not. But, I will be there. Gotta round up the help now! ;)

Brad You are great Thanks so much for a CLEAR ad.. I sat on my hands for 2 days not saying a word about the stuff at WM.. I would LOVE to be there but alas it seems I am most likely NOT able to go OUT and shop this year. so if i am stuck at home I will be online.. I still hope to pull out a trick and get to WM but that will be my one and only stop so I will have to PM things from other stores.. I am not after the big ticket items.. no TVs no Xbox just small things and DVDs.. I REALLY need them.. stocking stuffers

Yes ours here has the storage Pods out back by Garden center too. I would have to guess you are right. ( 4 CrazyMama)

3 years ago I went for a HP lap top. I was smack in the middle of fist fight. They only got 20 and it was limit 1 per. I DID get one. but OMG....never again!

I am a little worried about what they may NOT offer on line. I wish I knew what wasn't going to be available on line. Then I could pick something else. I'm not stepping foot in the store.

Any way to get word on that?