Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

I LURVE WM!!!!

Hubby works there, so I always rag on him that I can't get the ad from him, but that i have to get my fix from GD! (Plus, since he works there, we get 10% discount, too!)

I see some things I will be standing in line for!

Thanks Brad for feeding my addiction!! Can't wait to get the actual scans.

that 42" polaroid HDTV catches my eye. With LCDs generic is okay sometimes. The picture is pretty blurry. Anybody got a model number?

I'm going to take a wild guess: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7081021&sourceid=01960047960195910193

800:1 Dynamic contrast ratio isn't great, but otherwise I'm interested. Now I just have to figure out how much camping this thing equals. ;)

Walmart is not so bad afterall eh?

I think in this case it was more the fact that the ad was getting leaked and posted everywhere, so they didn't want to punish the sites that were playing by the rules and not posting it.

Been waiting on a clean scan. Mine sucks!!! They have so much I want, yet so much I don't want :confused: Will def. make them a stop again this year!!!

I actually was looking for the tru ad and stumbled upon the wm one. It was about to drive me crazy not being able to talk about it, so I emailed it to all my family, which got a kick out of it b/c they call me the queen of wm, since I'm there all the time!!!

Man did Walmart come thru this year. Holy crap! There is so much I want, I don't know how I am gonna be able to get it all. On the downside of this, there is gonna be even more people at the store & that is gonna make it even harder to get the stuff.

Right now I am rounding up people to come along to help getting stuff. LMAO

Dear lord I remember the year that the special Cabbage Patch Newborns were 10.00. Now I see there having the 25th Anniversary ones for $10.00!!!!!!!! OMG it is gonna be like when they first released them back in the 80s. The way the crowds were. I am not so sure I even wanna attempt to try & get one.

Dear lord I remember the year that the special Cabbage Patch Newborns were 10.00. Now I see there having the 25th Anniversary ones for $10.00!!!!!!!! OMG it is gonna be like when they first released them back in the 80s. The way the crowds were. I am not so sure I even wanna attempt to try & get one.

Walmart is going to be insane this year. :eyepoppin

But, I'm ready for anything. :yup: