price adjustments

his_lil_gemini

from what i've been told, no. they do price adjustments during the same time. example door buster price adj would have to be done during the door buster hours. However, during the door buster hours, they do not have customer service/returns open. All registers are dedicated to checking people out. Therefore, no price adjustments for the doorbusters. I wish they did.

I'm not sure about Black Friday. I went today and bought the Home Depot workshop that is on sale tommorrow. I asked about price adjustments and was told yes that I could. I asked about a time period and was told 3 weeks. I wanted to try it, as they only had 4 and it was a good deal, saving $50, so I plan to walk in tommorrow and get my $50 back. I'll let you know how it goes.

You have to check with your store about the adjustment policy. Some stores honor it, while others don't. I have two close to me and both of them waived the policy, calling BF a "Special Circumstance". But just ten miles across the bridge in Philly, they did the price adjustments w/o a problem.