Sears.com 05/24 midnight madness special today only

flowergal

Link

9 pm to midnight today only

05/24

1) Take an extra 10% off regular, sale, and clearance prices in the Appliances, Automotive, Clothing, Electronics, Sporting Goods, For the Home, Gifts, Housewares, Jewelry & Watches, Kids, Lawn & Garden, Tools and Toys & Games categories from 9 pm until midnight(CST) on 5/24 only. Excludes Exceptional Values, Special Purchases, Lands' End® merchandise, Great Price items, Introductory Offers, Two Hearts maternity, Celestial Star diamonds, Caplhalon, outlet store purchases, catalog orders, fragrances, J.A. Henckels, Dyson, Bose, Computers, iPod, Weber, Maytag Gemini Neptune, automotive services, pharmacy, Sears Licensed Businesses, installed home improvements and repair service, and protection agreements. Don’t worry, your discount will appear on your Order Confirmation Page.

(Hmmmm, wonder if I can buy Ty Pennington?) :wub:

Thread moved to correct forum per OP's request - RossMAN

Link

9 pm to midnight today only

05/24

1) Take an extra 10% off regular, sale, and clearance prices in the Appliances, Automotive, Clothing, Electronics, Sporting Goods, For the Home, Gifts, Housewares, Jewelry & Watches, Kids, Lawn & Garden, Tools and Toys & Games categories from 9 pm until midnight(CST) on 5/24 only. Excludes Exceptional Values, Special Purchases, Lands' End® merchandise, Great Price items, Introductory Offers, Two Hearts maternity, Celestial Star diamonds, Caplhalon, outlet store purchases, catalog orders, fragrances, J.A. Henckels, Dyson, Bose, Computers, iPod, Weber, Maytag Gemini Neptune, automotive services, pharmacy, Sears Licensed Businesses, installed home improvements and repair service, and protection agreements. Don’t worry, your discount will appear on your Order Confirmation Page.

Why is this ALWAYS the case?!?!

Sometimes I think I'll NEVER get my Dyson Animal DC14!

You should have bought the refurbished one through Amazon a few months back.........lemme find that info for you. It's a dead deal now, but it was:

Factory-Reconditioned Dyson DC07 Cyclone Animal Upright Vacuum, Purple

List Price: $620.00

Price: $349.99

You Save: $270.01 (44%)

plus $25 off promotional code at checkout: MARCHSTRWDE2

nineofus - Of course the LNT 20% off coupon also excludes Dyson vacuum cleaners :(

I know, it's ALWAYS the exception.

Flowergal,

Thanks for the info, but I'm really holding out for the DC14. At least I was until I saw that there is now a DC15. Guess I'll have to check out the stats and do some comparisons. The convenience and functionality of the attachments (IMO) are far superior on the DC14 compared to the DC07.