Toys R Us Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Is it bad that I'm far more impressed with Brad being able to get the info up before any other site than I am with the actual deals in the TRU ad itself...lol?

I don't think it's bad as I feel the same way. I was pinning alot of hope on TRU for Wii games and accessories and I am not seeing what I had hoped for!

I don't think it's bad as I feel the same way. I was pinning alot of hope on TRU for Wii games and accessories and I am not seeing what I had hoped for!

Yeah, it's looking to me like in regards to Doorbusters that they went for quanity instead of quality in the amount of stuff. Just because they have tons more doorbusters this year, last years doorbusters were better deals IMO.

None of the toys are top toys for this year. It seems to me in all of their sales they pick a lot of older toys they have to get rid of and put them on sale. Or maybe my kids are a little older now and more picky-they want more of the "hot" toys.

im waiting patiently too..as i need to know exactly what dvds are for what price...picturewise i guess...to pricematch at walmart...i was scopping out a couple walmarts today to see who had the most inventory of certain items...so im hopeing someone comes thru...:D

I'm waiting on the specific Lego sets. Plus I'm wondering which ones will be available at TRU.com and when...