Toys R Us Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Guest HoosierShadow
wow thanks a zillion Brad! I can't wait! good quality pics or not, just knowing what is in that ad will help a great deal on planning my holiday shopping!

Ok may be a dumb question, but where is the poorly scanned version of the ad?I cant find it anywhere?

I'm not posting it. Believe me, there is nothing in the scan that you can't get from the listing. All items that are on ToysRUs.com are linked, etc...

Once we get a clean, color, better-than-black-and-white version of the scan I'll post it with the rest.

I'm kinda disappointed in the tru ad. :shock: I don't know if it's b/c i've poured over km, wm & tgt that I can't seem to find much to go for. I don't think anything on my list is an early bird sale either. Most of it I can pm somewhere else and save myself the trip. Anyone else feel that way????

I really do feel that way!!! And some of the things on TRU really surprised me as they aren't TOYS!!!

the gps thing???

the items i want are marked TRU exclusive or are buy this get that type deals that are not PM-able...and there are just not enough of them to bring my day to a halt w/ tru as first stop...we will cycle back to them middle of day and see whats left