Targets Night vision goggles

Deal Grabber

My local Target didn't have these but they gave me a raincheck and then I went to Walmart with the Target ad and they gave it to me for the 50 dolllar price in the ad. I am so glad I saw the ad before I ordered them at Amazon for almost 20 dollars more. :)

Why are these so special? My 7 year old son wants them but I dont see how they wont get old and boring in a week

That's my thinking also. My 6 year old wants them, and I actually did get them at Target this week. (just in case) I'm considering taking them back though because they don't seem like something he would play with a lot. They are so popular this Christmas, but I'm really not sure why! ;)

Why are these so special? My 7 year old son wants them but I dont see how they wont get old and boring in a week

I guess for my boys (6 and 8) I'm thinking at least it is something different. It would probably depend on where you live. Where we live we have a big hill behind our house and it gets REALLY dark at night. I personally would love to know what is out there at night. They get great reviews. And its kinda cool to show the kids that this technology exists. There are a lot of toys out there, but there are so many that do the same thing with just a twist. I have no idea what to get my boys. I look through toy catalogs and nothing looks that great. We just went through our toy closet. My boys have 4 operation games. All different themes, but the same game. My sister and I walked through toys r us for hours and can't come up with anything. They already have gaming systems (DS, PS2, Wii, Leapster, etc) so they are getting some games. They have bikes and board games and science kits and lots of books and all sports equipment you can imagine. I guess because these are NEW and there isn't anything like it that works this well, they are "so special". I have to make a list for two sets of Grandparents, and aunt, and us and can't come up with much.

Its all about the smiles on Christmas morning.My son asked for them so i got them for him.I dont think $50 is alot for a present and besides the reviews are pretty good on them.