SanDisk Sansa Express 1GB MP3 Player Recond. $10.99 (was $79.99) @ Buy.com

aprncess

SanDisk Sansa Express 1GB MP3 Player

Reconditioned What does reconditioned mean?

The 1 GB Sansa® Express™ MP3 Player from SanDisk® provides high-quality digital music playback. With its microSDTM slot, you can expand its storage capacity. The player offers 15 hours of continuous playback with its rechargeable lithium polymer battery. In addition, the Sansa Express player features a FM tuner with many preset stations and a built-in microphone to record your voice. The bright, 4-line OLED display and simple to use controls adds to your visual experience and offers easy navigation through the menus. The MP3 player supports MP3, WMA, Protected WMA, WAV and Audible formats and provides USB 2.0 interface for easy transfer of files. Speak your style with Sansa Express MP3 Player — the fusion of music, FM radio and voice recorder into one compact player

Was $79.99

NOW: $10.99 + Free Shipping

LINK

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/349/210261349.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Buy.com also has these available :)

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/408/208353408.jpg

SanDisk Sansa c240,1 GB, MP3 Player Expandable Memory -Recertified

FREE SHIPPING

*Some restrictions apply. Click here for details.

Reconditioned

List Price: See Details $199.99

You Save: (93%) $186.00

Our Price: $13.99

Shipping: FREE

Buy.com Total Price: $13.99

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/657/205562657.jpg

Sandisk Sansa e250 2GB MP3 Player, FM tuner, FM on-the-fly Recording, Built-in microphone, Video, Expandable Memory - Recertified - SDMX4-2048R - Features microSD expansion slot for additional memory capacity!

FREE SHIPPING

*Some restrictions apply. Click here for details.

Reconditioned

List Price: See Details $199.99

You Save: (87%) $173.00

Our Price: $26.99

Shipping: FREE

Buy.com Total Price: $26.99

I just wanted to say that I got my mp3 player today, and I am really impressed about how nice this is for $11... I wish I would have ordered more than one now. :tongue1:

Me too! I was amazed, I should have gotten some for a charity...

I also wanted to let you guys know that it does say REFURB on the side of the player. I got this for my son, so he won't care.

All of our mp3 's are Sansa refurbs, from the cheapies for the kids and I have the 6GB e270, no problems with any of them in over a year. They are practically disposable at these prices, so even if they last 6 months, you've gotten your money's worth IMO. I don't worry about the kids losing or breaking these like I would a 150 dollar ipod.

Very good deal, no way they list for $199 though but for $11, and 20 hours of playtime is better than my Zune. My sister wants a mp3 player and the Zens I ordered are backordered and no telling if they'll come so I may choose one of these two but which one is the question..For the money, not sure which is the better deal