Cabela's Animal Backpacks 9.99 (reg. 19.99)

shoppinnut

Bought the blue jacket as it was actually only left in my oldest son's size, amazing! I never have that sort of luck with clearance. It's usually all sizes I don't need with the one I do need sold out. :P

After shipping (I don't have a Cabela's near me for to store ship) it came up to $12.83. Not bad at all!

I am really thinking about getting a lion or zebra backpack for my 2 year old for when we stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (Disneyworld) in Feb. Oooooh but does he need it? LOL. Decisions, Decisions... :tongue1:

I am really thinking about getting a lion or zebra backpack for my 2 year old for when we stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (Disneyworld) in Feb. Oooooh but does he need it? LOL. Decisions, Decisions... :tongue1:

If you are taking a stroller he may have trouble wearing it, and if he is like my boys he may forget it somewhere... that being said, you are going to want something to carry water bottles around as drinks cost a FORTUNE there and perhaps if you tell him he has to get a souvenir that fits in the bag he will pick something smaller and cheaper that way too :D And he can carry it on the plane if you fly to keep some books, (I love color wonder for flying) snacks, etc...

If you are taking a stroller he may have trouble wearing it, and if he is like my boys he may forget it somewhere... that being said, you are going to want something to carry water bottles around as drinks cost a FORTUNE there and perhaps if you tell him he has to get a souvenir that fits in the bag he will pick something smaller and cheaper that way too :D And he can carry it on the plane if you fly to keep some books, (I love color wonder for flying) snacks, etc...

Hey thanks Midwest Mama for the tips. This is our first time going further east than Nevada! :tongue1:

So yes we are flying. We are also taking a stroller. I got the Deluxe Dining Plan that comes with refillable mugs, do you know how that works by chance?

I do worry about it getting lost and or stolen as I figured when he wasn't wearing it we would put it in the basket under the stroller. We will be using our MacLaren stroller. The thing I do like about getting an animal backpack is that it sorta works with the theme of our vacation (Animal Kingdom Lodge/Africa).

Do tell me more about entertainment on the airplane. I'm so worried about that with a 2 year old. It's gonna be a long flight. :eek: My two older boys will be fine as they have game systems (DS and I bought those Disney handheld ones from Amazon for just this occassion).

My 2 year old is a budding artist, but I don't want a mess. What is this color wonder you speak of? Is it clean to play with? :cheesy:

Cabela's Washed Canvas Chamois-Lined Pants

Item number: OG - 922015

Reg: $34.95

Sale: $9.88 3 None $29.64

INSEAM: 36

WAIST: 34

COLOR: OLIVE

This item is in stock.

Cabela's Joe Hack Cap and Tee Combo

Item number: OG - 955467

Reg: $19.95

Sale: $4.88 1

COLOR: RUSSET

SIZE: LARGE

This item is in stock.

Cabela's 60/40 Grand River Long-Sleeve Shirt – Tall

Item number: OG - 904252

Reg: $27.95

Sale: $9.88 1

COLOR: BERRY PLAID

SIZE: LARGE

This item is in stock.

Merchandise Total: $44.40

Shipping and Handling Charges: $7.95

Taxes: $2.78

Total: $55.13

Thanks so much! This would of been $152.75 BEFORE tax and shipping and it was only $55.13 WOOHOO!

Total Amount Due: $55.13

Get Cabela's best sales & specials by e-mail

1-800-237-4444

Investor Relations | Careers | Free Catalog | Corporate Sales | Site Map | Track Your Order

Outdoor Adventures | Cabela's Travel Service | Trophy Properties | Cabela's TAGS

Cute backpacks. My youngest use to have one of these and it had a leash on it. I loved it when we traveled through airports.

w00t808, I do a lot of airline travel and the best thing I did to keep my kids entertained when they were toddlers was to buy a bunch of little things from the $1 store. Once we got up in the air and they would get antsy I'd pull out a craft or toy. When they got tired of that, I'd pull out a new one...that and lots of different snacks. I use to also buy little water color sets that came w/brush and pictures too (Lisa Frank brand from Walmart - nice and cheap). Just make sure the stuff you take complies w/the FAA (no liquids). Another thing I never did was let them free in the aisle to walk - only to use the bathroom. Once they get a taste of freedom you're doomed.