I am looking for a Leapster 2 bundle ASAP

Hi there. My DS's 4th birthday party is the day after BF. I was going to shop in-store on BF and get the Leapster 2 items:

game unit in green

case

charger

1 game cartridge

I have not seen any great deals - except the Tagret $15 software in store on BF. I am trying to find a better deal, BF or not, that I can can go out and buy or order online now and have delivered in time for Sat 11/29.

Where is the best place to buy all of the componenets in a bundle or would I just be better off getting them separately?

THANKS!

Thanks for this info on the Leapster 2. I purchased the bundle from Costco.com last night. It was now 79.99 and included the Leapster 2, the case and the Wall E game. That is such a good deal considering the unit itself sells for 79.99 alone at some places. Since I'm not a member of Costco (we have none around us) I had to pay a 5% upcharge, but that was only 4.00 and I got free shipping, so that was fine with me! I plan to buy some more games at Target next week and then have them price adjust them on BF for the $15 sale. Thanks again! I love this site :D