Fall Clearance in Automotive 45 ITEMS $4.99 or LESS @ Amazon.com STOCKING STUFFERS!

magickallight

Amazon.com is having a Fall Clearance in Automotive They have 45 items Reduced to $4.99 or LESS! GREAT Stocking Stuffers Here! :yup:

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/marketing/fall-08/75/clearance_75._V264620936_.gif

Fall Clearance in Automotive

Looking for super-low prices in Automotive? We've dropped prices on these items at $4.99 or less, some are even less than one dollar. Pick up some stocking stuffers, or top off your order to take advantage of FREE Super-Saver Shipping on orders over $25.

Act Fast - these deals are GOOD! ;)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_bd_BsBvEVGAall-?ie=UTF8&docId=1000307221&pf_rd_p=441937801&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0TT4H2VDBM472EDAJP5Q

Picked up a set of the Gold Chevy gift set for $4.99 ( I didn't know if they were a good price so I done a search and yup, sure are, most sell for atleast $15( and up)

also here is a set that isn't listed on those pages that are on sale too. ( for $3.30 plus free ship)

http://www.amazon.com/Chevy-Gold-ABS-Chrome-Snap-Caps/dp/B000EEW5JG/ref=acc_glance_auto_ai_-2_3_tit

Thanks OP for the good deals!

Thanks a lot magickallight! I ended up getting:

Items not yet shipped:

Backseat Organizer, Large

Tinker Bell Pixie Power CD/DVD Visor Organizer

Xtreme Letter Kit - White

Cowboy Up Steering Wheel Cover

Tinker Bell Blue Steering Wheel Cover

Sweeet! :fluffy:

I love the Tinkerbell SWcover, but I bought myself a SWCover a few months ago.

Was looking at the Cowboy Up one, do you think that'd fit the steering wheel of a Ford truck?

The Tinkerbell one had reviews and someone said it wouldn't fit their steering wheel.

I was wondering if you all thought they may have made the Cowboy Up one bigger thinking it'd be for a bigger vehicle (and that guys may order?)

There are no reviews for the Cowboy Up one...

Most steering wheel covers you have to really stretch to get them to fit any steering wheel. My sister had a regular cover on her steering wheel in her ford truck.

Anyone know anything about this backseat organizer? I was trying to see different pics and see how big it was and what it actually looked like.

Two of my items have already shipped! WOOT!

Items shipped on November 19, 2008:

Delivery estimate: November 21, 2008

1 of: Cowboy Up Steering Wheel Cover

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

1 of: Tinker Bell Blue Steering Wheel Cover

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

:2woot:

Would it be horrible of me to keep the Tinkerbell things to the side to be "gifts" for the above mentioned people from "Disneyworld" in Feb? :o It surely would help to save us money gift buying while there. I buy everyone in our family *something* whenever we are on vacation and we have a HUGE family. :eek:

I wonder if they'd know the difference? No one has been to D-World in our family before. I figure it's still a nice gift. :tongue1:

In fact, it's probably worth more (regular price) than what I would have bought them while at Disney anyway. I'm almost positive whatever I may buy for them at D-World would cost more and be not as cool.

Okay that makes me feel better. I bought that hand held Disney Princess game from Amazon last week for $4.98 for one of my nieces (for Christmas). After it came in and I saw how nice it was I was kicking myself for not buying them for all the little girls in our family as "D-World" gifts. UGH! Where am I gonna find something that nice at D-World for under $5?!! It's back to full price now. :yuck:

I chickened out on the Cowboy Up steering cover, I don't want to be sending things back and I am thinking it is possible it may not fit right.

I got The Ford key fob and valve covers 4.99

and the Chevy key fob and valve covers 4.99 and

the organizer thing that hangs over the back of a seat (wasn't described-bought it anyway 4.99

I chickened out on the Cowboy Up steering cover, I don't want to be sending things back and I am thinking it is possible it may not fit right.

I got The Ford key fob and valve covers 4.99

and the Chevy key fob and valve covers 4.99 and

the organizer thing that hangs over the back of a seat (wasn't described-bought it anyway 4.99

LOL...me too! :P