List of stores we are waiting on?

christina19111

I found out one thing that Walmart will have, is a Magnavox Blue Ray player for, now, I forget exactly, but, it was either 169.00 or 179.00. I'll have to ask about it again. Sorry, I forget things to easily.

On my morning news they had stated it was lower then sears and this is the sears price

Thanks....Tractor Supply Company?????. Nothing like Tractor Supplies to say Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

Lol-your post made me laugh.

Actually-they have a lot more than just tractor supplies :yup:, my Mom works there-and I guess they have some decent sales. I always thought they should change the name... :)

OfficeMax was posted a few days ago.

KBToys we have but can't post yet for legal reasons. Ditto for Walmart until Sunday.

Big Lots we won't be posting because of their legal threats, even if we are allowed to.

Bass Pro Shops we are in the process of posting.

The big ones left are Staples and Toys R Us.

With all the other smaller stores, whether or not they get posted depends on when we receive them and how much other work we have to do.

What does "yet"mean for KBToys?

knowing its out there is killing me :P

then again I wrap and re-wrap my own presents cause Ic ant stand not knowing whats inside :P

I do the same thing!! When I was a small child I opened all the gifts under the tree and then re wrapped them in toilet papaer thinking no one would ever notice....:sidesplit

When people send stuff for my kids, I also have to open those and re wrap them, I just can not deal with the waiting.

Sorry for the OT.

I do the same thing!! When I was a small child I opened all the gifts under the tree and then re wrapped them in toilet papaer thinking no one would ever notice....:sidesplit

When people send stuff for my kids, I also have to open those and re wrap them, I just can not deal with the waiting.

Sorry for the OT.

LOL so glad I am not the only one that didnt grow out of that! :P And its not even not liking surprises or anything like that...i just HAVE to know like a freaking compulsion or something

I was hoping to see a Bed, Bath & Beyond ad. I don't go there every year, but now that Linen's & Things is closed here I would like to see what they have.

Brad, did you post one last year? (My memory isn't what it used to be. LOL):confused:

What about The Disney Store?? I saw an add in last Sunday's paper...just giving coupons for black friday...like $10 off purchase of $50...etc. AND they also said they have the earliest opening time...?? MIDNIGHT?

Anyone else heard this?

Kara

Just wanted to let everyone know TSC - Tractor Supply Company has a lot more than tractors. They have REALLY great cast iron cookware and a lot of "farm" playsets, toys, and games. I found a builder game 2 yrs ago there and my son, now 6yrs, still plays with it. It is a lot of fun. Don't count them out :-)

Just wanted to let everyone know TSC - Tractor Supply Company has a lot more than tractors. They have REALLY great cast iron cookware and a lot of "farm" playsets, toys, and games. I found a builder game 2 yrs ago there and my son, now 6yrs, still plays with it. It is a lot of fun. Don't count them out :-)

TSC is most likely like our version of Farm and Fleet