Menard's

OfficeMax

Old Navy

Staples

Toys R Us

Tractor Supply Company

Wal-Mart

OfficeMax was posted a few days ago.

KBToys we have but can't post yet for legal reasons. Ditto for Walmart until Sunday.

Big Lots we won't be posting because of their legal threats, even if we are allowed to.

Bass Pro Shops we are in the process of posting.

The big ones left are Staples and Toys R Us.

With all the other smaller stores, whether or not they get posted depends on when we receive them and how much other work we have to do.

KBToys we have but can't post yet for legal reasons. Ditto for Walmart until Sunday.

Big Lots we won't be posting because of their legal threats, even if we are allowed to.

With all the other smaller stores, whether or not they get posted depends on when we receive them and how much other work we have to do.

Don't forget Boscovs

I'd rather just kept on pretending it wasn't out than know it had been leaked but was being kept back. :shrug: Kmart, KB Toys, and Walmart are pretty much the only ones I care to see.. but only one of them even gets posted anymore.

I am curious to see Staples, that is where I started doing BF so many many years ago... wow, that would be 10 years ago probably! But there have been too many fights at this one so I probably won't be going there. I really want to see Menards too!!!

Probably most right now though... I want to see page 4 of Target!!!

Gah, I thought you had OfficeMax already, but for some reason I added it to that list. Glad to hear you're not posting Big Lots (no big loss anyways, right?). Thanks for the Bass Pro Shops ad.

I'd rather just kept on pretending it wasn't out than know it had been leaked but was being kept back. :shrug: Kmart, KB Toys, and Walmart are pretty much the only ones I care to see.. but only one of them even gets posted anymore.

knowing its out there is killing me :P

then again I wrap and re-wrap my own presents cause Ic ant stand not knowing whats inside :P