bestbuy.com $14.99 Wall E Movie w/free puzzle cube

clevermom2004

It says something like add to your cart to see our price. That is an awesome price with a bonus cube. When you add it to your cart it comes up $14.99. My son is a huge Wall-E fan and he's gonna LOVE that cube.

Now if I could only find a deal on that interative Wall-E toy.

Thanks OP!

It says something like add to your cart to see our price. That is an awesome price with a bonus cube. When you add it to your cart it comes up $14.99. My son is a huge Wall-E fan and he's gonna LOVE that cube.

Now if I could only find a deal on that interative Wall-E toy.

Thanks OP!

I was thinking about getting my son the interactive Wall-E and Eve (they will talk to each other!) but I think we are going to go with the U-Command Wall-E instead..still not sure yet. For the interactive Wall-e the best deal I have been able to come up with is getting it at ToysRUs it is on sale for $29.99 and if you use the 15% off coupon you can get it for around $25.

I cannot get the MM rebate to show... or any other part of their website. What are the details? I bought this for $15.99 today at Target but will be returning that!

Nevermind, I just started over at Minutemaid.com and found it AND it has a $5 rebate on Sleeping Beauty too, which I bought today to price adjust on BF at Target... it will be $11.99 that day. I am glad these are all ok to be on different receipts.

Nevermind, I just started over at Minutemaid.com and found it AND it has a $5 rebate on Sleeping Beauty too, which I bought today to price adjust on BF at Target... it will be $11.99 that day. I am glad these are all ok to be on different receipts.

I have tried to start it over and over again and all I get is an empty glass of juice! :confused:

Is anyone else having a problem with check out? I'm getting the following message but I went straight to the site, put in my quantity and headed for check out. Every time I try to check out I get the same message.

Please Wait...

Sorry, your session has expired due to 20 minutes of inactivity.

An updated page will display in 5 seconds. If it does not display, please click here.

It goes back to the cart and when I try to check out, same thing.

If your having trouble downloading minutemaid rebate link. You can go to minutemaid.com, and start from there or go to the printable form link below. I have aol dial up, and it does take forever to download.

http://www.minutemaid.com/promotions/DisneyDVD.pdf

The $5 mail in rebate is for the movies Wall-E, Sleeping beauty, chronicles of Narnia-prince caspian, and Tinkerbell.

If your having trouble downloading minutemaid rebate link. You can go to minutemaid.com, and start from there or go to the printable form link below. I have aol dial up, and it does take forever to download.

http://www.minutemaid.com/promotions/DisneyDVD.pdf

The $5 mail in rebate is for the movies Wall-E, Sleeping beauty, chronicles of Narnia-prince caspian, and Tinkerbell.

Thanks-A-Million!! :fluffy:

Yay! Thank you :) I was able to do in store pick up for the DVD but the puzzle cube was not available in any of the stores near me for pick up BUT it will be shipped for free in 1-2 weeks so should be here before Christmas.

How did you know that the cube was not at the store your wanted? I want to make sure I can get the cube and the movie with in-store pick-up. I was going to get my son a rubik's cube anyway so this would be perfect!

How did you know that the cube was not at the store your wanted? I want to make sure I can get the cube and the movie with in-store pick-up. I was going to get my son a rubik's cube anyway so this would be perfect!

When it gave me the option to ship or pick up in store I chose in store for both but when I went to check out it said that the cube was not available in store at my nearby locations so I chose to ship it instead. When you click on pick up it should ask for a zip code so it can check your locations and then will let you pick which location you prefer.

I picked up my Wall-E today at Best Buy and had to get my cube shipped as well, but guess what?

THEY HAD MY CUBE WAITING WITH MY ORDER IN STORE! :shock:

I guess I'm getting the one in the mail too so in the end I will have Wall-E, two Rubix cubes (one for each of my older boys) and a $5 mail-in rebate. :cheesy:

The Rubix cube is CUTE! Thank you OP!