Home Depot Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Up late again I see Brad. When do you sleep?? Thanks for this one. DH has been waiting to see what they have.

lol thats just what i was thinking it 1:46 am here i'm not sure what time zone hes in but i think its like 3hrs behind my time. so not too late i don't think?

Done. That wasn't too bad. :)

For those of you who remember when I mentioned a few weeks ago about a national retailer that was considering leaking their ad early, it was Home Depot. Unfortunately they decided not to follow through, so we had to wait a little longer for someone else to leak it.

It looks just like last year's ad! :D

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. This was worth the wait.

I got the 4-piece Ryobi kit last year; (it had a radio instead of the minivac), and I love it. And they're offering a free One+ tool with it this year - nice! Looks like they've updated the DeWalt drilling set I got last year, too.

good thing we are not all in the same area because that is what i want as well

Don't worry; where I shopped last year, everyone and their second cousin twice removed was at the Target next door while me and about 10 other people had our choice of anything and everything in Home Depot. YMMV, of course.

Last year, they had a whole pallet of the Ryobi combo kits and half-pallets of most of the other doorbusters. Plenty to go around, though I'd still get there early.

Nice-- but unfortunately our HD was one of them that closed this year! :( I really like that Magic Chef 4.0 cu ft refrigerator-- it's the smallest I've seen with a separate freezing compartment. Being single with a small house, it would be the perfect size!

Does anyone know if Lowe's will pricematch? (There's still an HD about 30 miles away, but that area will be super-crowded I'm sure!) Does Home Depot offer these same deals online on BF?

Oh, what happened last year? I can't remember what companies get their boxers in a bunch from year to year... Plus, with 2 term papers due in the next week, 2 presentations, and some other misc stuff before finals my brain is pressed for space!

HHgregg: "Let's send out our ad! It'll be awesome!"

We receive ad, it's posted.

HHgregg: "Wait everyone knows what we're selling. We didn't realize this. This is uncool."

HHgregg: "TAKE THE AD DOWN NOWWWWWWWWWWW. Even though we sent it straight to you, take it downnnnnnnnn."

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=87541&highlight=hhgregg

The Fiesta Grill is a STEAL. I bought this grill earlier this year for the regular price ($449) after doing tons of research. I love this grill and for $249 are you kidding me?!!!

I should buy another and put it away and wait for my kids to move out and give it to them. HA!

Get there early as it is a "while supplies last" deal.

The weber is a good price, but "online only" means they'll get you on the shipping costs to make it a so so price.

Thanks for the ad, I always stop at home depot its essential for stocking stuffers every year for all the men in my life (husband, brother in-law, father in-law) all big into tools and things the make them grunt like Tim Taylor.