Home Depot Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Nice-- but unfortunately our HD was one of them that closed this year! :( I really like that Magic Chef 4.0 cu ft refrigerator...

Does anyone know if Lowe's will pricematch? (There's still an HD about 30 miles away, but that area will be super-crowded I'm sure!) Does Home Depot offer these same deals online on BF?

Does anyone know the answer to either of these? Pleeeeeeeeeez?? :) Thanks!!

Does anyone know the answer to either of these? Pleeeeeeeeeez?? :) Thanks!!

You will have to check with your local store. My guess is that since Home Depot is not in their market they would not, but every once in a while you find a kind hearted manager that will do it for you.

Good Luck

I was going to go to HD today but got busy around the house helping my parent's finish cleaning and everything for tomorrow sicne some neighbors are coming voer for lunch/dinner.

I imagine I will have no issues getting the stuff I want on Friday morning. Especially since the HD we will be going to is not in a high traffic area and the apst 2 years ahve had TONS of the "bigger" items.

Btw, the 6 pack of flashlights decent?

Just got home from WallyWorld, and Home Depot! The 6pk flashlight set is very nice and bright! Got several of the 4pk Ryobi, and was able to build up my current collection by 4 new tools for free!!! Had a 10% off coupon, and 2 free gift cards from a GA Tech football game. $5 and $1, Not much but it all adds up. NAP TIME!!!Seeya:D

I went to my home depot this morning at 5:45. There were only around 15 people there waiting. When thedoors opened they had around 10 employees in the mail isle helping people find everything in the flyer. It was the most organized I have ever seen it on BF. I got three of the ryobi 4pk sets. Best deal this year.

LOVED HD today. No lines, great service, 2 thiumbs WAY up.

My dad and I got there around 8 (were going to get there at open but that didn't happen). Got everything we wanted easily and had employees everywhere if we couldn't find something right away.

Only things we didn't buy were hte Ryobi set and the 17' Gorilla ladder. Mainly cuse my parent's are having to get anew refidgerator this weekend and with money being a little tighter, those were "extras" so no big deal.

Once again, Home Depot was the highlight of my trip. I was quite annoyed since my ad had some different prices from the leaked ad, but when I got to the store, all the prices were what I had been planning for, including the $49 tree (huzzah!). The employees were great, there was tons of everything, no chaos at all, and free coffee!

Home Depot was a breeze this morning. Was the first place we hit. Got there at around 5:30am. Maybe 6 people in front of us. Around 5:50am they decided to open the doors. Maybe around 20 people behind us by then. Very organized and easy to find everything. We grabbed the $49 7 1/2' LED tree and grabbed the 6-pak of LED flashlights and the 36 pack of AA Energizers on the way to the register and checked out. Left the calm of there 10 minutes earlier than we expected and walked straight into the chaos known as Best Buy.

Just heard from the manager of the local HD that they are planning another Black Friday-like round of sales, beginning on 12/12 and running through the weekend. Not sure what they are offering.

On Black Friday, I rolled in around 8 am and the parking lot was like a slow sunday. I was able to buy the display model of the $99 Porter-Cable air compressor and nailer since they had just sold the last boxed model. The display was missing a few minor items, but the manager said I could exchange it once they re-stock. Not too bad. Also got a 5 pack of folder utility knives for $10.