You'll Never Believe What My KMART did!!!!

kyciaj

Our saturday paper does not have any ads in my area for Sunday. you find out Sunday what is on sale for that day! I wish we would get the info. in advance but no such luck.

If you go the KM web site you can see the ad that is coming out- it will state that it isn't available yet. I ck out all the store ads. I think Meijer puts the ad online early too. You can sign up for emails to tell you when the ad is out - I can't remember if it gets to you any soone. I usually ck the site late Sat. and if it's not posted I ck again. Last yr I found a wii for my nephew at Meijer online Sat night/early Sun morn and called to see how many they had. They had like 17 and they put out 17 chairs for the people to wait and they had like 5 chairs filled. We live like 45 minutes away so it was great to know.

As for the KM associate (ass. for short). I would call corporate and the manager too, that is way wrong. I don't believe in the lottery thing either. If I am willing to wait in line for several hrs I don't want someone who was there 5 minutes be the lucky one to get the ticket. Last yr Kmart came out about 5 min before opening and passed out the tickets according to the line for the wii.

Ironically, I read your post yesterday (Thanksgiving Day) and today something similar happened to me at Kmart. I was one of the first people in line at the electronics counter and asked for an xbox 360 and the woman told me that the store never got any in. However, something about how she said it seemed a little odd. When she asked for confirmation from another coworker he seemed hesitant to agree with her. Well, while I was standing outside waiting for the store to open there was a salesman out there telling everyone how many of each big ticket item they had. They never said anything about the xbox 360. So, after being told they never go any in another customer and I went to the manager. The manager preceeded to tell us that she would go back to electronics and talk to them about the situation. Long story short, the employee sold the 2 xbox 360s on Thursday even though she was told to hold them for the BF sale. So, the manager is honoring the BF price and ordering two xbox's specifically for the two of us. How can these employees get away with doing that? I am sure if we wouldn't have complained the manager would have never known. I am not getting too excited yet because I have not paid for the xbox yet. I will let you know if they follow through with what they said they would do. I am hopeful because the manager gave me her information in case I want to speak with her.