Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

This is the email response I got, which does not specify anything related to BF, even though I asked.

, It sounds like you have some questions about our price adjustment policy. We're able to make adjustments on sale merchandise if we advertise a lower price either the same week or the week following your Target purchase. Adjustments can be made with your original receipt and as a reminder this service isn't available on clearance merchandise. Want to check the price of something? Just stop by Guest Service during your next visit. Our team members will be happy to help you. Target provides the latest merchandise at the lowest possible price. Be sure to check out our circular online and stay up-to-date with what's on-sale. Click on "WeeklyAd" during your next visit to www.target.com. Thanks for shopping with us. We'll see you again soon at Target.

Edited by ohitsunshine
oops

I bought the RCA 7" portable dvd player that is in the BF ad. The item number is DRC6327E but I can't find any info or reviews online anywhere. Now I'm getting nervous. Not even sure what kind of dvds it will play. Anyone find any info on this player?

I couldn't find any information on it either.... Did they have alot in the stores?

The TruTech model # is LMD-5702RT. Info on that model is available on their website now. But they don't have any reviews on it either.

Does anyone know if they are any good?? I wanted to get 2 of these for the kiddo's for christmas for our long trips. We had 2 from wm last year that had an unfortunate accident....mommy's fault :gdcry: so I wanted to replace that set for the older 2 and get a set for the younger 2.

Today I saw that the ladies pj sets are already on sale for 9.99 just like the BF ad.

I went to my Target last night and the Women's 2-pc. pajama set by Xhilaration and the 2-pc. holiday pajama set by Gilligan & O'Malley were both already $9.99 just like BF ad. They also had a nice 2-pc. flannel pajama set (long sleeve coat and pants) reg $19.99 for $14.99.

I forgot to mention this:

THE FLANNEL SHEET SETS THAT ARE IN THE 2 DAY TARGET SALE, FOR 15.99 ANY SIZE- ARE ON AN ENDCAP RIGHT NOW FOR THAT PRICE, ANYONE WHO WANTS THEM.

THE ARE VERY CUTE, but not that soft....15.99 for king size sheet set is good price, especially with cute snowmen on them...

I got these sheets for all of the beds in our house last year. They just make me smile... Can't wait to use them again this season. Heck, now that I think about it, tonite would be the perfect time to break out the holiday sheets!!

At this great price, I bought a set for a friend and each of her 3 boys last night. As teens, the boys might not initially be thrilled with the gift of sheets for xmas, but I'm sure they'll quickly discover what a favor I did for them. :D

I went to my Target last night and the Women's 2-pc. pajama set by Xhilaration and the 2-pc. holiday pajama set by Gilligan & O'Malley were both already $9.99 just like BF ad. They also had a nice 2-pc. flannel pajama set (long sleeve coat and pants) reg $19.99 for $14.99.

Is the Gilligan & O'Malley set made from the really soft fabric they use for a lot of their other jammies? Oh, I sure hope so. That would make my day. I think it's time for a Target trip... lucky I have a new one right down the street.:D

I bought the RCA 7" portable dvd player that is in the BF ad. The item number is DRC6327E but I can't find any info or reviews online anywhere. Now I'm getting nervous. Not even sure what kind of dvds it will play. Anyone find any info on this player?

Hear you go.:)

http://www.1800customersupport.com/products.aspx?view=536&p=80&sc=5

This looks like it's as good as it gets.

You could always call RCA up and ask them.:)

Or if they have one on display you can bring one of your dvds in and see if it plays it.

I'm going to guess that it should be able to play any store bought DVDs.

Hear you go.:)

http://www.1800customersupport.com/products.aspx?view=536&p=80&sc=5

This looks like it's as good as it gets.

You could always call RCA up and ask them.:)

Or if they have one on display you can bring one of your dvds in and see if it plays it.

I'm going to guess that it should be able to play any store bought DVDs.

Thank you for finding info on this. This model didn't come w/a remote however. I went ahead and opened one and the kids watched a movie on it. It looked pretty good. I also tried a DVD-R that I recorded some movies on and it worked as well. I think it will be a keeper even though I have seen some other stores w/portable dvd players in their ads. I went ahead and bought cases for them too.

I found out I'll be buying a Leapster game for my 4 1/2 year old nephew, so I am glad Target will have these on sale next Friday. I hope I can get the game he wants, though. I usually don't get to Target until at least 8:00 AM, but I may need to go there earlier.

I wish they had the Lego creator beach house that my 9 year old niece wants (on sale I mean).

Thank you for finding info on this. This model didn't come w/a remote however. I went ahead and opened one and the kids watched a movie on it. It looked pretty good. I also tried a DVD-R that I recorded some movies on and it worked as well. I think it will be a keeper even though I have seen some other stores w/portable dvd players in their ads. I went ahead and bought cases for them too.

Great!!:)

Glad it worked out for yaw.:yup:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this so please forgive me if its not.

I'm not able to get out this year and was wondering if anyone remembers at what time last year did the black friday sale items become available online at the sale prices. I seem to remember things being on sale on Thanksgiving Day at some stores but can't remember if Target was one of them.

Thanks so much for any help :)

I got these sheets for all of the beds in our house last year. They just make me smile... Can't wait to use them again this season. Heck, now that I think about it, tonite would be the perfect time to break out the holiday sheets!!

At this great price, I bought a set for a friend and each of her 3 boys last night. As teens, the boys might not initially be thrilled with the gift of sheets for xmas, but I'm sure they'll quickly discover what a favor I did for them. :D

Agreed, they are darling :D if I didn't already have holiday sheets, I'd have bought them for me!

If you use some fabric softener they'd probably feel a little better. I don't know that it matters much to younger kids... ;)

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this so please forgive me if its not.

I'm not able to get out this year and was wondering if anyone remembers at what time last year did the black friday sale items become available online at the sale prices. I seem to remember things being on sale on Thanksgiving Day at some stores but can't remember if Target was one of them.

Thanks so much for any help :)

I'd like to know that too--I only bought the GPS from Best Buy and I can't remember at all what hour I ordered it, as I had only had about 1 hour sleep--but I know my DH picked it up at the store. I want to be prepared early!

Edited by allshoppedout
correcting my info

I'm really wanting to try to get the Xbox bundle for $299 with the $60 g.c. I've not been at Target for BF before. Can anyone tell me, do they tend to have very many of the game systems for BF in stock? And do they have them in the electronics dept out or is it something an associate has to get for you? I'm so used to how Walmart does things, not sure about Target...thanks! :)

I'm really wanting to try to get the Xbox bundle for $299 with the $60 g.c. I've not been at Target for BF before. Can anyone tell me, do they tend to have very many of the game systems for BF in stock? And do they have them in the electronics dept out or is it something an associate has to get for you? I'm so used to how Walmart does things, not sure about Target...thanks! :)

I got the Xbox last year with the gift card. They did not have very many. I got there a little before 6:30 or so and they had only 2 left. It was in lockup like usual, so you did have to go and find a person, but that wasn't hard. But, it had to be paid for in Electronics. They held it for me while I ran and got my other important things, which wasn't many. I don't think they'll ring up very large orders in that line. But, the other lines weren't too bad, so I got a few more things and went through the normal line. Good luck!

I got the Xbox last year with the gift card. They did not have very many. I got there a little before 6:30 or so and they had only 2 left. It was in lockup like usual, so you did have to go and find a person, but that wasn't hard. But, it had to be paid for in Electronics. They held it for me while I ran and got my other important things, which wasn't many. I don't think they'll ring up very large orders in that line. But, the other lines weren't too bad, so I got a few more things and went through the normal line. Good luck!

Great, thanks! Gosh I was in Best Buy today and they had stacks and stacks and stacks of the xbox bundles, too bad Target doesn't get a ton like them!:rolleyes: