Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I emailed Target and just received this email:

[I]It sounds like you have some questions about our price adjustment policy.

We're able to make adjustments on sale merchandise if we advertise a lower price either the same week or the week following your Target purchase. Adjustments can be made with your original receipt and as a reminder this service isn't available on clearance merchandise.

Items in the 2-Day sale ad during Black Friday follow normal price adjustment guidelines. Therefore, if the item was purchased on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of the same week as the sale, or any day the week before, it is eligible for price adjustment.

Want to check the price of something? Just stop by Guest Service during your next visit. Our team members will be happy to help you.

Target provides the latest merchandise at the lowest possible price. Be sure to check out our circular online and stay up-to-date with what's on-sale.[/i]

So it sounds like a go. . .

After reading this, it is confusing. The first line says it must be purchased the same week or the week FOLLOWING your purchase. Later, it says an adjustment can be made if purchased any day the week BEFORE.

I don't think I'll take any chances and wait until at least next Sunday to purchase the items.

I emailed Target and just received this email:

[I]It sounds like you have some questions about our price adjustment policy.

We're able to make adjustments on sale merchandise if we advertise a lower price either the same week or the week following your Target purchase. Adjustments can be made with your original receipt and as a reminder this service isn't available on clearance merchandise.

Items in the 2-Day sale ad during Black Friday follow normal price adjustment guidelines. Therefore, if the item was purchased on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of the same week as the sale, or any day the week before, it is eligible for price adjustment.

Want to check the price of something? Just stop by Guest Service during your next visit. Our team members will be happy to help you.

Target provides the latest merchandise at the lowest possible price. Be sure to check out our circular online and stay up-to-date with what's on-sale.[/i]

So it sounds like a go. . .

I just received my email back from an online guest service member, but it didnt have the paragraph about the 2-Day Sale on Black Friday. Im gonna keep my email and print it out to take with me just in case, but hopefully things will go smoothly.

After reading this, it is confusing. The first line says it must be purchased the same week or the week FOLLOWING your purchase. Later, it says an adjustment can be made if purchased any day the week BEFORE.

I don't think I'll take any chances and wait until at least next Sunday to purchase the items.

I know what you mean, but thats because its a 2-Day sale. If you wait until a week after BF, the 2-Day sale prices will no longer be available and then you'll be out of luck. So, you have until Saturday, November 29 to take in your receipt and get the adjustment. make sense now? HTH

Well hope you get the gps you want. I am eyeing up some dvds, the DVD player, and a few other items. Let us know how it goes!!

Actually I picked up everything that is in the 2 day BF ad--TODAY, except, I forgot the leapster games, I had a list and ran out of paper, it was on the back of the paper :(

So I will go back, there will still be alot probably.

They still sell games for the original leapster right? I mean I have the OLDER-older, model of it, before they made it lighter and tinier...

I did have a bunch of other purchases I needed too, shampoo, Dove Chocolates, The Simpson Season 7 and 8....so I don't look tooooo obvious.

Now I just hope I get a pleasant person when I have to price adjust my stuff on BF.

I have a question for everyone. In the $20 games section, it shows Batman Lego's. Can anyone tell what systems it is on sale for? I wold love to buy this one early if it is going to be on sale for the Wii, but I can't tell which systems they have it on sale for.

I have a question for everyone. In the $20 games section, it shows Batman Lego's. Can anyone tell what systems it is on sale for? I wold love to buy this one early if it is going to be on sale for the Wii, but I can't tell which systems they have it on sale for.

Looks like it's just for the portable systems - Nintendo DS and Sony PSP. :(

Guest HoosierShadow

It is my understanding that Target doesn't have early bird specials. All there stuff is on for 2 days...but remember the best deals/popular items will go first--and fast.

Target does restock though. ;)

Thanks! I typically don't go there, I end up getting price match for their items at other stores, but just in case!

Ok so if I understand the price matching correctly I can do this:

Yesterday I purchsed the crayola magic light brush for 19.99 and BF is less than two weeks away, I can take my receipt with me and they will price match it (cause its on sale for 15.00) and get 5 bucks back? Or am I not understanding this correctly?

Ok so if I understand the price matching correctly I can do this:

Yesterday I purchsed the crayola magic light brush for 19.99 and BF is less than two weeks away, I can take my receipt with me and they will price match it (cause its on sale for 15.00) and get 5 bucks back? Or am I not understanding this correctly?

I hope someone else reads this and gives their thoughts because I am not really sure.

It is true BF is LESS than 14 days away however Targets sales run Sun-Sat...and I think their price adjustment policy might have to be WITHIN the 2 sale weeks prior to BF.

In other words you'd need to buy the item sometime from Nov 16 -22 or Nov 23-29 because that would be Two Sale ads---but this is MY opinion, I could be wrong.

Lets hope someone else sees your post. (I am not the most experienced person here but I try to help.:))

i always get nervous when people say "whoo hoo this is the best" and i only have 2-3 things from store and are small things....i start thinking WHAT I MISS?!?!?

so.....WHAT I MISS?!?!? lol what is getting your engines revving?

1- I love your avatar :yup:

2- I think I like Targets Ad best :cheesy:

3- My engine is revved :gdcheers: because it has been many years since I have had sooo much already bought by mid-November.....:holiday08:holiday16:holiday08:holiday08

I hope someone else reads this and gives their thoughts because I am not really sure.

It is true BF is LESS than 14 days away however Targets sales run Sun-Sat...and I think their price adjustment policy might have to be WITHIN the 2 sale weeks prior to BF.

In other words you'd need to buy the item sometime from Nov 16 -22 or Nov 23-29 because that would be Two Sale ads---but this is MY opinion, I could be wrong.

Lets hope someone else sees your post. (I am not the most experienced person here but I try to help.:))

Actually, you're right!! I dont think it matters about it being 2 sale ads, but in the post where the guest service person replied back by email, it says the item must be purchased between Sunday, 11/23 - Wednesday, 11/26 or the week before which is, this week Sunday, 11/16 - Saturday, 11/22.

Actually, you're right!! I dont think it matters about it being 2 sale ads, but in the post where the guest service person replied back by email, it says the item must be purchased between Sunday, 11/23 - Wednesday, 11/26 or the week before which is, this week Sunday, 11/16 - Saturday, 11/22.

Oh my goodness--thank you mommyofanangelb-- no one ever tells me I'm right! :eyepoppin

According to DH and kids, I am wrong 98% of the time!

Thank you, you made my night. :D :D:D

i always get nervous when people say "whoo hoo this is the best" and i only have 2-3 things from store and are small things....i start thinking WHAT I MISS?!?!?

Leapster games

Crosley system that my inlaws want for Christmas

Air Hogs (for the nephews)

video games for Wii (we just got one and have no games yet)

assorted videos

And I just love Target because I don't have to rush there, they give rainchecks on most things!!

Mostly DVDs for me...also the Little People Ride-On, and one of the spinning frame thingies. We're rarely in the market for big stuff, I just like being able to get nice things as gifts that are $10 or less.

I'm liking the DVDs and TV seasons, the 26' TV, and various home items (like the super soft blanket), etc..

I'm liking the DVDs and TV seasons, the 26' TV, and various home items (like the super soft blanket), etc..

I haven't looked at the Target ad since early this a.m. but if it is the same kind of blanket that they had on last year for a great price, you won't be sorry.

I love it....so so so soft...like you are in heaven...:yup:

Mostly DVDs for me...also the Little People Ride-On, and one of the spinning frame thingies. We're rarely in the market for big stuff, I just like being able to get nice things as gifts that are $10 or less.

I bought a bunch of the spinning frames last year for gifts to the greatgrandparents. Put some family pic's we had made in them and they were a big hit and cheap too.....:cheesy: