Possible BF item listing

sweetdiggity

LEGO Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer, 59.99

IF this is the price it is an AWESOME DEAL!!!! Went online to find it at walmart and target, no luck :(, but pulled out our lego holiday catalog and it's in there, listed for $199.99. It also says it's a hard to find item. I'm hoping to score one for my ds8 (who will put it together all by himself) as his big christmas gift....that alone will make the whole day worth it!!!!

I hear you, I asked my husband to make sure it was the one I was thinking and it is. Too bad my son only holds interest in them less now than he did a year ago. But I may have to get it for my husband!

I hear you, I asked my husband to make sure it was the one I was thinking and it is. Too bad my son only holds interest in them less now than he did a year ago. But I may have to get it for my husband!

From what I understand it's not the same one in the lego catalog, but it's still a great deal. It is normally 98.99 from what I've read and is a really good set with some minifig's such as the princess, hans solo (i think) and at least one more. It also comes with a small spacecraft (not really sure of the name, or anything as I am not "star wars smart" :tongue1:

I will be going over to the nearest Target this week to check it out, and will post something about it when I see it first hand. I have to travel to the next state to look though :eyepoppin but it's not that far of a ride!!!