Nothing special this black friday

moondancer69

I agree terrible just terrible Best Buy ad. If I were ya'll I'd stay away from Best Buy for BF shopping. If I were ya'll I would not touch it with a ten foot pole. :yuck:

But I am not ya'll now am I....:cheesy:

And I'm not really the person you see in front of you on the line, lol.

LOL!! I am so glad you are not gonna be at my Best Buy..I see the force is strong in you my son!

But wait...your location is confidential...OH NOES!!! EEK..:eek:

If you are going to be at a location where you have listed in your description, nope, not gonna be at your location, lol. Heart of Dixie would be a state during the civil war in the south. The heart is often refered to as Virginia. Not in a dixie state, no less the heart of it, lol. Actually, I was talking to some of the people going with me. I was planning to go at 7am, but since I am going to be getting up for the midnight sale Thanksgiving I may get on line at about 1am Thursday. Ha, let's see someone else get there 11 hours earlier than last year. Should assure me first spot in line, then again 7am I'd be first too, and probably by 9am as well, lol. If I get up for the midnight sale I probably won't be able to get back to sleep any way so why not get on line and sit in the car. As long as I have my chairs set up people will respect the position even if I am in the car.

People who make statements like these about how bad they think the ads are will be the people in front of you in line Thanksgiving afternoon.

????? They can see the same ad. Intelligent people can make an informed choice by the ads posted on here. Highly unlikely a person they don't even know will have that much sway in their choice.

For me I'll show up at 4 or 5am as the items I want will still be there. No worries on my end.

I just saw this post on BB website forums in the computer section

Hey olipetk,

Excellent questions, and ones that will probably generate a lot of buzz the closer we get to Thanksgiving! Here's the basics:

Best Buy® stores will be open from 5:00am until 10:00pm on the day after Thanksgiving.

Many of the products advertised in the "Black Friday" flyer may be only offered in limited quantities.

Lines tend to form early, so be prepared!

In the past, Best Buy® has also offered various "doorbuster" promotions that are only valid for seven hours (from 5:00am until noon). For more information on this year's sale however, you'll need to check your local newspaper on Thanksgiving day.

Hope this helps you out!

Agent Aaron

Geek Squad® Community Connector

Go Ahead. Use Us.

Kudos! Thanks!

If this is any indication than it will be the same as last year with the last minute door busters.

If you look at the Best Buy info on this site it stated that more doorbuster items would be added. They will not be n print, you will only find out about them on the BB site Wednesday night or early Thursday. In one of the forums the actual model number of the $229.98 laptop was listed. Toshiba Satallite A(can't remember the rest of the model). They typicaly add about 10 - 15 additional items.