Michaels Opening on Thanksgiving at 6PM

Turner1997

I was in Michaels today and they gave me a flyer at checkout showing some of the doorbuster deals for Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Saturday. They are going to be open on Thanksgiving from 6PM - 9PM and the doorbuster deal is 50% off entire stock of 7-ft and taller Christmas trees.

Friday's Doorbusters are:

$9.99 for a seet including 9 ft of pre-lit garland and a 24" pre-lit wreath (reg. 24.99)

$9.99 for a 75 piece ornament set (reg. 19.99)

$29.99 for a set of 2 pre-lit 4 ft entryway trees

$14.99 for Connections Collage Wall Frames (reg. 29.99-39.99)

Saturday's Doorbusters are:

$29.99 for a Fiskars 12" Rotary Paper Trimmer (reg. 79.99)

$3.99 Iris 12"x12" Scrapbook Cases (reg. 8.99)

$59.99 Ashley Creativity Center (desk and stool) (reg. 149.99)

50% wood rubber stamps

I'm morally opposed to fake trees, but I'm interested to see the other stuff! Thanks!

I'm highly alergic to pine trees! I have never had one! If I want a Christmas tree I have to have a fake one! When I was 8 my parents decided to buy a real Christmas tree. I was upstairs when they brought it in & they were decorating it as a suprise for us kids! Before they were done decorating we were on our way to the hospital because I couldn't breath! It's terrible. That is why Christmas for friends & family is always at my house! I can't take a chance!

But I have 3 trees so I don't need another!

Did the ad have a coupon for 50% even sale items? I think last year they had that coupon. I've waiting on that to get my daughter's stuff for her wedding.

I think it's 20 or 25% off your entire sale, even sale items, until like 8 a.m. That's what it's been in the past, anyway...

I'm highly alergic to pine trees! I have never had one! If I want a Christmas tree I have to have a fake one! When I was 8 my parents decided to buy a real Christmas tree. I was upstairs when they brought it in & they were decorating it as a suprise for us kids! Before they were done decorating we were on our way to the hospital because I couldn't breath! It's terrible. That is why Christmas for friends & family is always at my house! I can't take a chance!

But I have 3 trees so I don't need another!

Well allergies are another matter!

We've had a real tree every single year of my life, and to me, it's not Christmas without one!

I just paid a visit to a Michaels near me and one of the associates volunteered the info that the only thing they've been told about the ad is that there are no turkey bucks this year. Wonder what they're going to do instead...

NO TURKEY BUCKS?!

Ergh, I was hoping to get some yarn and start knitting like a mad woman to meet some January births.

I did call ours (I think I have called every store in town to check this info... :D ) and mine said that they will price adjust anything for 12 days from purchase date, and I specifically mentioned BF and that was included. I would like one of the Cricut Jukeboxes and maybe some cartridges, but they will be picked over by the time I could get to Michael's (the line there was SUPER long last year!!!) so I am planning to do this.

Here is the full Michaels ad...

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p325/freesia39/michaels4.jpg

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p325/freesia39/michaels3.jpg

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p325/freesia39/michaels2.jpg

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p325/freesia39/michaels1.jpg

I'm sorry everyone. I think the pics are too large. I'm not sure what else to do. I'm not a member of the photo site mentioned above. I'd be happy to e-mail them to anyone that wants them. Perhaps someone else would have better luck getting them posted than I am.

I'm sending an e-mail now to those that requested the ads by PMing me. A couple of you mentioned trying to put the ads up yourself. Hopefully one of you are successful.

Thanks and sorry again for any frustration caused with my images not loading properly.

Happy Shopping!

debnmark - thanks for getting the scans up :)

Can anyone make out what it says under the Cricut Create? I can't quite read the first two bullets there. TIA!

I think the 3rd bullet says the "portability of original Cricut with functionality of Cricut Expression." I'm trying to figure out if it includes any cartridges or anything else. I may go do some investigating at the store tonight.

Edited by kselzer