Free Month of Amazon Prime

iloveblkfriday

You have to sign up for it and put in cc info...you just have to remember to cancell it once your month is up or else you will be charged. They have had this offer for quite some time. I cant remember for sure but I thought once it got down to a month away from christmas last year they took the promo away. Im gonna wait about a week and try if I miss it, oh well.

I clicked the link but see no mention of a free month :confused:

In the search box type in the words: Amazon Prime and the free month should come up, it did for me this morning.

it's not doing it for me

In the search bow type in 2 words = Amazon Prime

I just did it and it works. It comes up in the top of the screen

Once you get the free trial of prime go to your account then manage your prime account, then there is a box to click so it will not auto-renew. You don't even have to worry about cancelling this. If you already did this, it is usually once per email addy, maybe your husband or someone has a different email address to get a new Amazon.com account so you can take advantage of the free Prime,lol.

For anyone that has already used up their free-trial of Amazon Prime, I just was able to sign up using DH's name and cc info. I used up my free-trial a few years ago, but had no problem signing up through my DH.

So, if you want another Prime trial, it might be worth a try.

I signed up for the Free Prime Trial last night and used a different email address, etc. I am still getting the following message

Important Message

Your application for Amazon Prime membership has been received and is being processed. Your member benefits should be available in a few minutes.

This has been since around 8 p.m. last night.

Anyone else had this? I signed up for a new Amazon account, entered in new CC info, new email account, same physical address though.

Question about the Prime: It is for 2-day shipping, correct? So and item sent on NOV 20 and another item sent NOV. 21 -- shouldn't the first one have arrived on NOV 22 and the other one on NOV. 24 (since the 23rd is a Sunday). Both of my orders, one shipped on the 20 and one on the 21, will arrive on Nov. 25th.

I'm just curious if most people actually receive theirs within 2 days or if it is often 3-5 days even with the 2-day prime.