Bath & Body Works $25 gc plus mani/pedi set for $31 shipped plus get $10 promo code

missyjane

I took a look at the printable $10 off $30 coupon, and it says that "gift cards are not applicable to the minimum purchase requirement." I'm guessing that also applies to this deal...so for those of us who are temped to do this deal just based on the idea of getting $10 free (myself included ;) ), may want to reconsider. But...I can always use a $25 BBW gift card...Based on other's experiences, how strickly is this enforeced with online orders???

I do not believe that the terms and conditions on the printable coupon you are talking about have any reference to this particular deal. The $10 promo code that will be emailed to those of us who purchase $30 today is good toward a $10 or more purchase at Bath & Body Works .com According to what I have researched, at this point I do not have any reason not to be optimistic about the whole deal. If you read the terms and conditions involved in purchasing the $30 to get the $10 it does not state anywhere that gift certificates do not qualify.

Do you have to put in a code to get the $10 off promo code from this purchase or is it automatic for spending $30???

Just to be clear you do not get $10 off todays purchase. You do not have to put in any codes to get this offer it is automatic, you should receive the code in 12 days via email.

Ok, I've reread the terms and conditions surrounding the $30 purchase, and I'm posting a picture of them here so that if necessary we can refer back to them later, but I don't think we will need to.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/missyjane_30/110308Popup.jpg

Heads up e1- I received an order today ( last weeks deal-5.97 shipped 2 free products) anyways in box were 3 coupons 2 for $10.00 off and 1 for a free anti-bacterial collection item (value up to $5.00) Not bad!! Woohooo! And all I did was spend $5.97 Can't beat that!

Heads up e1- I received an order today ( last weeks deal-5.97 shipped 2 free products) anyways in box were 3 coupons 2 for $10.00 off and 1 for a free anti-bacterial collection item (value up to $5.00) Not bad!! Woohooo! And all I did was spend $5.97 Can't beat that!

Good for you! I hope I get some good coupons in my order too :D

hey, how many times could you have earned this? I did this once with another order towards the beginning of the promotion and again with the gc/mani set...will i get 2 email codes? I just received one in my email...so is another coming? lol...I also just got that order and got the free soap coupon and a $10 off $30 coupon as well (good for BF!!!)...i'm starting to really fall in love with this store :)

Just got my stuff! WOOHOO! This is a nice mani/pedi set and well worth the $6. Also they sent a catalog (the one that has the vip bag on the back cover) and inside it is the coupon for a free anitbacterial item and a $10 off $30 coupon plus there was another coupon in the shipment that is for $10 off $30. This is great! Definitely a deal!

I got taxed on the $6.00 too but still not a bad deal! Great way to get a head start for the big day! I'm so glad that mani pedi set is worth it!

Wow that 10 off 30 coupon would be awesome if we can combine it with the 10 promo code we will get. We could get $30 (sale prices, so probably more really) of product for $10! That would be sweet!

I got taxed on the $6.00 too but still not a bad deal! Great way to get a head start for the big day! I'm so glad that mani pedi set is worth it!

Wow that 10 off 30 coupon would be awesome if we can combine it with the 10 promo code we will get. We could get $30 (sale prices, so probably more really) of product for $10! That would be sweet!

I didn't think I could get this excited about Bath and Body products, until this offer... :cheesy: I looked outside 3 x today to see if I got any boxes..:D

Well, I do know that the free anitbacterial coupon can only be used in store. And the $10 off $30 that is in the catalog with it says it can only be combined with the free antibacterial coupon. The other $10 off $30 coupon I have says it can't be combined with any other offers, coupons or discounts.

• 4 weeks later...