Carhartt Flannel-Lined Zip-Front Duck Active Jacket

Kymmber

I ordered 2 of these a couple months ago when someone posted this. THey were very nice and totally worth 30 bucks!!! I dont think they had the lg last time only XXXL. I very good buy!

I did too... I got 3 of the XXL... while going through my "inventory" I realized I need one more so thought I would try that site again, but none of my guys will fit into a Large. :no:

North Face Men's Peak Hoodie LARGE DEEPWATER BLUE @ $19.88 each

This is a great deal for the guys!!!!!!!!! I did get one of these. North Face is so popular with the high school kids around here and they are soooooo expensive, but this is a great deal!!!!;)

they have the cabelas version of this jacket for 17.95 up to size xl and 2xl up is 22.95. the item number is 1aj-980193. the only thing different is that it doesn't have a little patch on the pocket.shipping is 4.95 I ordered the carhartt a couple a weeks ago for 29.99 then went back yesterday to order one more but oos so ordered one of the cabelas with shipping it was 22.90 Edited by suzi1975

Not quite as great a deal as the original post, but a decent consolation prize perhaps.

Carhartt Workshield Jacket

Regular price $39.95 Sale $19.88

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/Item/98/00/07/i980007snog.jpg

Great Find!!! Since I couldn't get what I posted in the size I needed... I got what you posted in the size I needed!!! Ha Ha... THANK YOU

Carhartt Santa Fe Jacket - Regular Item:OG-921552

Reg: $84.95 – $89.95

Sale: $29.88

Available in the Moss (green) color and available in 2X and 5X.... HTH someone!!!!

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0038683921552a&type=product&cmCat=SEARCH_bc&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&Ntt=carhartt&Nr=IS_BARGAIN_CAVE%3Atrue&sort=bc&_D%3AhasJS=+&selectedPerPage=72&N=0&_D%3Asort=+&Nty=1&hasJS=true&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fsearch

%2Fsearch-box.jsp.form1&_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1