CVS Pharmacy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I am really excited about the deals b/c I have been saving up the gift cards I have gotten for my rx's. So, I will be out of pocket for nothing and will be able to then get all of my money back in ECB's. We are going to Michigan for Christmas this year, so I will save all of my ECB's for last minute things and stocking stuffers for the kds.

Some great deals for CVS newbies (or anyone who doesn't have ECB's to roll) using the BF deals!!

(Credit for these scenarios to deeann7 at HCW)

Black Friday No ECB’s No Problem

#1 transaction

• Aussie shampoo, conditioner, or styler = $2.99 Get $2.99 ECB ( Limit 2 )

10/12 PG Aussie product $1 off

You pay $1.99 opp + tax and get $2.99 back in ECBs

#2 transaction

• Bic Soleil single razor w/2 cartridges & shower holder = $5.99 Get $5.99 ECB ( Limit 2 )

11/2 SS Bic Razor $3 off

After the Q it is $2.99 use the ECB from #1 get back $5.99

#3 transaction

• Maybelline Mineral Powder or Liquid Foundation $8.99 Get $8.99 ECB ( Limit 1 )

10/26 RP Maybelline Foundation $3 off

After Q it will be $5.99 use the ECB from #2 get back $8.99

Now you have about $7 in free money to spend

----------------

Want to keep going?

#4 transaction

• Johnsons Soft Lotion = $5.69 Get $5.69 ECB ( Limit 1 )

11/2 RP Johnsons Baby Product $1 off

• Garnier Nutritioniste cleansing towelette 25ct = $5.99 Get $5.99 ECB ( Limit 1 )

11/9 RP Garnier Nutritioniste Cleanser $1 off

After Q’s would be $9.68 use the ECB’s from #3 pay $.69 oop get back $11.68

So far you have spent $2.68 oop + tax

#5 transaction

• CoverGirl Smoothers liquid makeup = $7.99 Get $7.99 ECB ( Limit 1 )

10/12 PG $1 off any covergirl

11/2 PG $1 off any covergirl

• CoverGirl Smoothers pressed powder = $5.99 Get $5.99 ECB ( Limit 1 )

10/12 PG $1 off any cover girl

11/2 PG $1 off any cover girl

Total after Q for these 2 would be $11.98 use the ECB from #4 pat $.30 oop +tax get back $13.98

#6 transaction

• 1-5 Hr. energy drink 2 pk. = $3.99 Get $3.99 ECB ( Limit 1 )

• 1-Aussie shampoo, conditioner, or styler = $2.99 Get $2.99 ECB ( Limit 2 )

10/12 PG Aussie product $1 off

• 1-Bic Soleil single razor w/2 cartridges & shower holder = $5.99 Get $5.99 ECB ( Limit 2 )

11/2 SS Bic Razor $3 off

• 2-Colgate total toothpaste Advanced Fresh,clean or whitening = $2.99 Get $2.99 ECB ( Limit 2 )

11/02 SS $1/1 Colgate Total Advanced, Any 4 Oz.+

OR

11/16 ss $1/1 Colgate Total Advanced whitening ,advanced clean or advanced fresh = $1.00 MM (money maker)

IP-- Colgate Total Advanced, Any 4 Oz.+ $1.50/1 = $1.50 MM

• 1-Hershey King size bars = $1 Get $1 ECB ( Limit 1 )

The total for these after Q’s will be $13.95 use the ECB’s from #5 and lose 3 cents get back $19.95

Now you are at $2.98 oop + tax so you have $16.97 in free money to spend

Playtex tampons for 99 cents is hilarious and actually pretty awesome :D

I have $1 off coupon so free for me! I love it! lol.

Oh and I never found my maybelline coupons?!? I don't know where they are. Maybe I didn't cut them out yet and overlooked them when I was looking through my inserts.

I have $1 off coupon so free for me! I love it! lol.

Oh and I never found my maybelline coupons?!? I don't know where they are. Maybe I didn't cut them out yet and overlooked them when I was looking through my inserts.

If you pm me your address I will send you my $2 one since I also have the $3 one.

Coupon Match-ups:

Aussie Shampoo & Conditioner $2.99 FAR limit 2 - $1.00 off p&g coupon

Bic Soleil $5.99 FAR (limit 1?) - $3.00 coupon

Johnsons Soft Lotion $5.69 FAR limit 1 - $1 any Johnson's baby product (may work?)

Revlon Makeup B1G1F - there are various $1, $2 & $3 off coupons for Revlon cosmetics and CVS has been letting you use coupons on BOTH products even the free one

Garnier Cleansing Towlettes $5.99 FAR (limit 1?) - $1 off any Garnier Nutritioniste

Maybelline Liquid Powder Foundation $8.99 FAR (limit 1?) - $3 off any Maybelline foundation

Colgate Total $2.99 FAR limit 2 - I know there are $1.50 and $1 off Colgate coupons out there (I CANNOT GET ANY MORE TOOTHPASTE!)

Right Guard/Soft & Dri .99 cents - .50 off any Soft & Dri

Playtex Gentle Glide $3.99 & $3 ECB's - $1 off Playtex Gentle Glide

Clarol Hydrience $8.49 & $5 ECB's - I'm pretty sure there's coupons for this (I don't clip haircolor coupons so I can't check)

Schick Quattro $7.99 & $6 ECB's - I have a $2 coupon that expired yesterday, maybe another one will come out before BF

*FAR = free after rebate

Rockfordmom explain the cvs rebate please. Is it like walgreens? or can you post a link to the info? I rarely go to cvs but am planning on going on thanksgiving. Thank you.

It's not a rebate really. It's extra care bucks (ecb's) So if you go and buy the aussie shampoo at $2.99 you pay the $2.99 and get a coupon back right after you pay for $2.99 off your next purchase. It's like walgreens with the register rewards.

ETA: you must have a CVS card, they are free and just ask the cashier for one. By the way I love CVS way way more than I do walgreens!

*squeals at a frequency only dogs can hear*

Going through our coupons just now, I found ones for: $1 off 1 Garnier Nutritioniste, $3 off any Maybelline foundation, $2 off one Clairol haircolor (Hydrience), & $3 off a Soleil system razor!

[i am flipping out over the foundation, cos, wow, that happens to be *my* foundation!!]

In the coupons from today, I see 2 coupons that are for $1 off any Revlon color cosmetic product.

It's not a rebate really. It's extra care bucks (ecb's) So if you go and buy the aussie shampoo at $2.99 you pay the $2.99 and get a coupon back right after you pay for $2.99 off your next purchase. It's like walgreens with the register rewards.

ETA: you must have a CVS card, they are free and just ask the cashier for one. By the way I love CVS way way more than I do walgreens!

Better than Walgreen's - correct me if I'm wrong but if you use your RR's to purchase an item that has RR's, you don't earn any more RR's right?

(RR = Register Rewards.)

At CVS, if you use ECB's to purchase items that earn ECB's, you still earn the ECB's.

Better than Walgreen's - correct me if I'm wrong but if you use your RR's to purchase an item that has RR's, you don't earn any more RR's right?

(RR = Register Rewards.)

At CVS, if you use ECB's to purchase items that earn ECB's, you still earn the ECB's.

yea you use to be able to turn RR over but mow i think you are correct, they put a stop to that

and for walgreens rebates you have to wait a month, cvs is instant

(RR = Register Rewards.)

Yeah it is better than walgreens. I just meant that the ecb's print out after your transactions like the register rewards do at walgreens. (But, on some register rewards you can purchase items that have RR's, and still get them, it has to be different brands though.)

Thanks guys for info....One more question. The aussie shampoo and conditioner has a limit of 2. Do they have to be purchased on different transactions to get 2 $2.99 FAR or ECB's?

No, but they will lump together on one ecb, so you won't have 2 ecb's for $2.99, you will have one ecb for $5.98.

Just got the latest issue of All You in my mailbox and there is a $4 off coupon for the shick? titanium razor that's $1.99 after ECBs on BF - so another moneymaker - hooray!

Were can you get the All You magazine? I've seen it talked about alot and the coupons in it. There is a printable coupon for $2 off. here is the link to it:

http://www.schickquattro.com/giftofstyle/

I went to my CVS to finish out my weekly deals and overheard the cashiers talking about a lady. Apparently, a cashier had been on break the day before and was watching the security camera and noticed a lady continually walking from one side of the store to the other and that got her attention so she began to watch closer to see what this lady was doing. After watching her she realized the lady was hiding blackfriday items throughout the store so she could get what she wanted. After the lady left, she returned the items to their proper places and she was warning the other cashiers if this lady was to return to the store, to keep an eye on her. She also said she may contact cooperate and try to get her banned from the store.

Then she said.... she's probably saw the ad on gottadeal. Another cashier she was talking to asked, "What's that?" and she explained it was a site where people illegally got the ad early and posted it. She said she knew it was illegal because some stores have fought to have their ads removed due to copyright.

I thought this conversation was interesting.

I went to my CVS to finish out my weekly deals and overheard the cashiers talking about a lady. Apparently, a cashier had been on break the day before and was watching the security camera and noticed a lady continually walking from one side of the store to the other and that got her attention so she began to watch closer to see what this lady was doing. After watching her she realized the lady was hiding blackfriday items throughout the store so she could get what she wanted. After the lady left, she returned the items to their proper places and she was warning the other cashiers if this lady was to return to the store, to keep an eye on her. She also said she may contact cooperate and try to get her banned from the store.

Then she said.... she's probably saw the ad on gottadeal. Another cashier she was talking to asked, "What's that?" and she explained it was a site where people illegally got the ad early and posted it. She said she knew it was illegal because some stores have fought to have their ads removed due to copyright.

I thought this conversation was interesting.

I have seen the ad at my CVS behind the counter for the next weeks sale several times on a Saturday and asked the cashier to see it and they always tell me that it's illegal to show me the ad on Saturday because the sale doesn't start until Sunday. And they actually use the word "illegal". Which I think is funny!

Before I moved to Rockford I lived outside Chicago and the "early edition" Sunday papers are delivered on Saturday by 12 noon to all of the stores. I went into a gas station here on a Saturday evening and asked for the Sunday paper and they acted like I was stupid and told me that it wasn't Sunday, it was Saturday, complete with the eye roll. I didn't even bother trying to explain that I knew what day it was!

Conclusion: So you can get a Sunday paper, with all of the ads on a Saturday if you live near or in Chicago, but if you live in Rockford it's illegal for you to see an ad on a Saturday! :lmao::rotflol:

ok has everyone been able to printthe toothpaste and Johnson coupons??

Been arguing for 40 minutes with them and am having NO luck...tips? Assistant? Commiseration?

Who have you been arguing with?

Who have you been arguing with?

The coupons of course :P

I live right on MI/IN boarder but before this my ads have always been same. Not only do they not match each other now...neither matches the flier posted here which seems to be a thu-sat ad while both mine claim *dont wait till friday sale starts today*

Edited by KBsDarling