Info on targets bf ad:

wnc_mom

Anyone know if Westinghouse is a good TV brand? If it is that 26' for $199 is pretty good...

IMO, no. LCD TVs vary greatly in quality. The perception of picture quality is highly subjective though so you should try to check one out personally. (what looks bad to me might look good to you) But I wouldn't take a Westinghouse LCD TV even if I was given one for free. But that is me.

Oftentimes companies give extra price breaks to the merchant for special buys like this.

This could be a TV they are wanting to discontinue to bring out a more updated model but have an abundant stock of them. It's a better option for them to offer a merchant a price break and quickly reduce their stock. The company benefits because they can then claim a tax break on their corporate taxes.

This is very true.:yup:

There is one thing you need to keep in mind with the LCD TVs there are a very small amount of CO.'s that make the LCD panels.

I have heard that Samsung is one of them.

I have a DLP TV from them and I love it my friend has a LCD monitor from them and he is very happy with it.

So some food for thought.:)

man I hope the Target ad comes out soon today BB (best buy)really depressed me and I need the pick me up of the Target ad lol. Bring on the printers, LCD computer montor, and of course the traditional Target BF tv dvd sale. Edited by Tigger97498
clarification