AE Tuesday Only: Free Shipping on Any Order w/Code @ AmericanEagle

noehlp

I don't understand this... I originally had $103.XX in my cart and applied the 20% off $50+ coupon. It gave me free shipping since I had more than $75 already so didn't do that code. Anyways, I decided to take out several things, bringing my total to $25. It said the code wouldn't work (since below $50) so I put in the other 20% off code, which worked, but it continued to give me free shipping. This isn't a complaint, but I was very happy! It says you can take things back to the store so this is much easier than taking my son to the mall to try them on, I can just have him try them on here and take them back if they don't fit.

I hadn't put the free shipping code in yet and was not sure if it would stack codes. I was happy either way but worth trying on a different day if you want free shipping... it may work, it may not. But you are right, it could just be because it is free shipping day and it does it even without the code.

Just an FYI, there is free shipping and free returns at the AE kids site (I think until the end of the year). You can add things to your cart from both sites, but if you have at least 1 thing from the kids site you get free shipping on everything (no matter what your total). There is no code it is automatic, so you can still use a % off code as well. I did this twice last week, once with my All Access 40% off code. HTH.